Prologue

The price of misfortune

By going to the doctor for a constant chest pain and significant weight loss, it does not expect to make a series of test to a professional and that he diagnosed with lung cancer.

He had returned home dejected and depressed, he had thrown his appetite on the cold cream jar to try to forget.

When Kai was home after work, he found sitting on the couch, a human mass of flesh with red eyes who emptying a box of ice-cream. He had fun and enjoyed this pitiful sight. When Sehun noticed, he walked over to him and took him in a close embrace. While giving him pats on the back, he said, smiling:

"So, what evil gnaws my corpulent child? "

"I beg you, stay with me, do not leave me. I need you! "

"What's happening? Tell me! "He replied with a semblance of concern and seriousness.

"Kai ... Please, promise me before! Do not leave me! "Tears came to his eyes.

"Okay, I promise you, I will always be by your side, I will not let you. "

"Kai ... I ... I will die, I ... I have cancer ..." Saying these words, he wept strongly and  buried her head against the shoulder of Kai. He was shocked. Once Sehun asleep, he went up to their room. He had not slept all night and when the morning came, he went to work.

---- ---- ---- ---- ----

Since that day, Kai was rarely home and when Sehun returned from work and saw him sitting comfortably on the sofa, watching TV, he hoped that the latter takes him tenderly in his arms while asking him how it was spent the day. Then it would comfort him delicately kissing to let him think of something else and it can share the burden of his problems. However, the reality was more cruel than his illness. He wanted only a simple moral support in order to endure the burden of his deplorable existence but even this unique greeting was not granted. What would become? Would he die alone? His mental health will remain intact? He could find no answer to these questions but it could none the less assert that Kai had not kept his promise and solitude would take over his mind.

decorative-line-divider1.jpg

One night while he was crying in pain, both physical and moral, he waked accidentally Kai. This one leaned on his elbows and threw him a dark look. While he shook him violently shoulder, he said:

"Why are you crying again? ... Wimp ..."

Receiving no response and being too tired (and stupid) to do any one rapprochement, he added:

"You troubles my sleep, I'm tired, will sleep on the couch ... not in three hours you know ... now! "

The mass of human flesh, as Kai liked to call it, not moving, it was an angry tornado that left the room, taking in its tracks the bed comforter.  He had not even returned to give him a last look. "Dullard!" He uttered before strongly slam the door that gave access to the corridor and tapped feet all along the way to the couch.

However, these first words remained in the head Sehun, they replayed to infinity, "Why are you crying again ... Wimp ...?" This sentence was gnawing him from the inside. Therefore Kai knew he was crying but he never came to comfort, cheer him up, never! Even if all the shares of Kai ached, including the inglorious naming would characterize it and a nonexistent daily support, he aspired to continue to love and to stay with him.

---- ---- ---- ---- ----

How could a human being have much wickedness and make so little attention to a person in difficulty? So was the question which only Kai knew the answer. While Sehun becoming more and more thin, pale and began to have a hole in his hair because of chemotherapy, him, playing when he returned. It did not help for the better life of the "heap of flesh":  He made no household task, he preparing a meal for himself, put the television sound up when returning Sehun, do shopping for one person ... Why bring one interest in a person whose life attach no importance? Why should it feed? He will die soon; it's only a matter of time.

decorative-line-divider1.jpg

At work was done Sehun questioned by his colleagues on his health, they found him very thin and pallid. Of course, Kai, in the horrible person he was, told him not to make know his condition to his comrades. Sehun was not only the best livelihoods of the house and he was afraid that it is done dismissing but he did not he receive a ton of attention, support and love. Thus Sehun to say anything, he just said he was sleeping badly these days because of a horror film he had watched and that this might have been able to play on his physical and then life returned its course.

---- ---- ---- ---- ----

Then one day Sehun was home from work and it was slumped over the first chair at disposal, he tried to close his eyes and focused in order to forget the sound of the games of Kai. Suddenly, the doorbell began to ring, he then bent over the table and called Kai :

"Kai the door!" Receiving no response from the living room, he rose with difficulty from his kitchen chair to suit the person who was waiting front of their house. Who could it be? In opening the door, he did not expect to be as surprised, tears in his eyes and cuddling the newcomer.

"Hyung, you're back! "

"Yes my little Sehunnie, I am sorry for not returning sooner"

 

 

 

a/n : I'm sorry if it's a bit small and it is only a prologue. I hope I have not disappointed you and that you liked. The first chapter will be longer and I hope it will be better.I hope you leave me your opinion on this prologue. I warmly thank you to my 5 subscribers, you give me want to quickly update :)!
See you soon ^^