My Secret Affair with Bubble Tea ( HunHan )

EXO Drabbles and One-Shots

My Secret Affair with Bubble Tea 
HunHan Drabble
Fluff

It was a normal day in the EXO Dorms, and Sehun happily layed in Luhan's lap as they watched a movie.

 

 

Somewhere along the way Sehun feel asleep to Luhan's fingers carding through the soft locks of his dark hair.
 

" Luhan..."  Sehun softly mumbled in his deep slumber. One of the only times  that Sehun slept peacefully was with Luhan by his side, or Pinku Pinku. 

" So cute... my baby." Luhan said as he let out a soft chuckle, placing a gentle kiss onto Sehun's forehead. 

" Bubbles..." Sehun mumbled softly in his sleep and all Luhan could do was stare at the other in awe. 

" Ah, such a silly boy..." Luhan let another soft chuckle escape his pretty lips.

" I love bubbles... bubbles are Sehunnie 's favorite...' Sehun mumbled once more in his sleep. Luhan simply looked down at the other and furrowed his brows. Should Luhan be jealous at the fact that Sehun speaks about loving bubble tea more than he speaks about his own lover ?

" Aish...this boy..." Luhan let out a soft sigh of content and continued to stoke Sehun's hair, after the movie had come to and end Sehun slowly opened his eyes and looked up at his lover.

" Luhan..." Sehun spoke the male's name softly even loving but Luhan decided to play a little trick with his boyfriend.

Luhan huffed lightly and tried to look angry. " How could you Sehun, with Bubble Tea?!"

Sehun blinked his eyes and looked at the other. " N-no, hyung it's not what you think...I really really like you, Luhan." Sehun's hands went to caress his lover's cheeks gently.

 Luhan let out a long exaggerated sigh as he gently pushed the others hands away. " Well, Sehun, I love you more than bubble tea." 

Sehun's eyes almost popped out of his head as he let out a soft gasp. " You do? " Luhan had never admitted it so openly though they both knew deep inside. 

Luhan looked at Sehun and hit his arm playfully. " Yah, you pabo, of course I do." He said softly as he caressed the others cheeks.

It was Sehun's turn to pout and push the other away. " Hyung hit me..." Sehun said in a voice that sounded like he choked his tears back, that damn spoiled maknae. 
 
" Sehun...hyung is sorry..." Luhan said his name as he caressed his lover's cheeks once more. 

Sehun let out a soft huff. " Hm, I thought I was going to date bubble tea once...but you're better then bubble tea, just maybe, oh my Bubbles. " Sehun said those words dramatically as he actually contemplated seriously. 

 " Sorry not sorry, Sehun is mine, bubbles. " Luhan said possessivly, as he placed a short sweet kiss on Sehun's plump lips.

 " Luhan×Sehun - HunHan." Sehun said as he returned the kiss sweetly yet derperastly, even needingly. " I'm yours, I am. Sorry, bubbles." Sehun pulled the other in for another wonderful kiss.


" Yes, that's the correct answer.You are meant to be just mine, Sehun." Luhan passionately returned the kiss.

" I'm meant to be Luhan's. Only yours. " Sehun giggled softly as he thought of another solution. " Should I get a tattoo of it? Your name? Oh, that would hurt. " Sehun let the pout quickly adorn his beautiful face. 

" Oh, that would hurt a lot my baby boy , and not even the good kind of pain. " Luhan pecked Sehun's nose lovingly. " We can think about that later, but I don't want you to suffer." He said as he gazed into the male's shiny dark brown orbs.

Sehun nodded his head, feeling his cheeks turn light pink, as they always did when Luhan spoke dirty. " I might cry for hours too. But, I know you're already tattooed in my heart, Luhan." 

Luhan leaned into Sehun's to whisper in his cute little ear.  " And I would kiss all the pain and tears away. " He hummed into the younger's ear. " Oh Sehun you had my heart so long ago that the only name that will ever be tattooed is yours. I love you, truly, madly ,and deeply. " 

Sehun could only smile for Luhan, the smile that was only meant for him. " I love you too, even more than bubbles." 

" Yah, Sehun, don't even talk about your dang bubbles." 


Sehun let out a soft giggle. " Shush hyung, I love you. Saranghae. " And with those words he shut the other up with a gentle kiss.