Final

It was not Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Words - 1,624

Song - First Love(EXO)

 

Chanyeol and chen wanted to have bear night but the new dorm warden was strict. Being the troll master chen came up with the idea of filling cola bottles with bear and smuggling them in.

 

Little did they know a certain puppy looking small boy will be extremely thirsty today!

 

After smuggling in bottles without getting caught the duo went to invite everyone to taller male’s room.

 

Meanwhile baekhyun returned to his and chanyeol’s dorm after five hours of torture/lectures.

“What the hell !! Why is it so hot today? And that stupid professor had to call only me during lunch to help him out in filling forms. I am soooo thirsty and hungry.”

 

He quickly makes his way towards the small refrigerator in the corner hoping to find something to eat.

 

“Waah cola!!!! Thank you giant. I will just grab two...kkkkk” grinning he flops on bed with two bottles and laptop on his lap.

 

One hour later, he is laughing uncontrollably while munching on some leftover chips and hiccupping every thirty second while watching some stupid sitcom which he can hardly understand because it’s in English.

 

He gets up from his position on the floor to retrieve one more bottle of cola, three empty bottles already rolling on the floor.

 

“I didn’t knew he had it *hiccup* in him to do something this smart~~~~” he slurps and giggles like a teenage whose high.

 

Ohh well he IS high.

 

 

There is a sudden knock on the door which turns into small poundings when he fails to reach after a minute. Trying not to fall again baekhyun take slow steps towards the door while cursing the person on the other side for not being patient.

 

“Yah!!! What took you so long. I have been out for more than two minutes” chanyeol half shouts while shoving the other aside to enter.

 

Hey *hiccup*..heyy you punk. Stop shoving me *hiccup* like some ragged doll. I can kick~~~ crack your *hiccup* you knowwww~~~~  ” he sing sang while moving towards the window.

 

Quickly turning around to face the shorter male chanyeol eyes his back facing him and asks “ baekhyun are you drunk? Did you went out!!! how much did you drink? “

 

“Yah Byun Baekhyun answer me” he suddenly shouts at the boy with his deep voice scaring the out of him.

 

The older turn back and continues staring out the window.

 

With a resigned sigh chanyeol takes long strides to reach the said male when he hits something by his foot. Bending a little to see what went under the bed, he recovers three very familiar looking empty bottles.

 

“Oh crap”

 

“Baekhyun...did...did you drank this???”

 

“And what the hell are you watching outside. Answer me.”

 

“I am star gazing” he answers without looking at the other boy.

“At five in the evening!!!! there are NO stars for you to gaze at. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU???”

 

“what!!!! why there are no stars?? There are many stars in our own galaxy and they don’t sleep like the Sun. I learned it today in that boring astronomy lecture. I swear that professor is a pedo, he smirks at me every time our eyes meet” he snorts while leaning forward to find where the stars have gone to apparantly.

 

“Baek, you do realise that there was no cola in those bottles...right!!!” he asks very patiently trying not to snap at the other’s nonsense words.

 

“Ofcourse” he gives him a i-know-it-all look which looks nowhere near convincing.

 

“It did taste funny after first bottle, so to make sure i was right i tried other two. Am i not the smartest person*hiccup* oops...hehe” he giggles GIGGLES.

 

“Urgh. This is crazy. What did i do that i had to deal with YOU” he finally snaps at the drunk mal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter