Part 36 The Truth Of Suffering

Monday Couple Love Story
Ji Hyo then dropped the other lunch box in her hand that was for herself as she felt weak.
She was about to fall onto the floor as she felt a pull on her arm.
The strength was strong as she was dragged in Gary's arm.
He pushed her against the brick wall and said facing her,"Ji Hyo, are you ok?"
Ji Hyo replied as he held her head,"Yea, let go."
Gary didn't let go as he went forward as there face were a few inches away from each other and said,"Do you remember this scene?"
Ji Hyo was only strong enough to keep standing as she said,"What are you..."
Ji Hyo was interuppted as Gary as he held her face, wiped her tears with his thumb and then kissed her onto the lips passionately with all his feeling.
Ji Hyo closed her eyes as she remembered their first kiss.
She then kissed him back with as much passion noticing how much she loved him before, and now.
Gary moved his face away as they were back to a few inches apart from each other.
Gary said,"Sorry, for being cold this week, it's just that Ji Young was my....."
Ji Hyo said as she walked away,"Ex girlfriend and she dated you. She was from our college and was the reason why everything happened to me and made me suffer."
Gary said,"Ji Hyo ahhh, it's not like that, I don't like her."
Ji Hyo said,"I know. But, she was the one who made me suffer, I heard it from herself, she broadcasted everything that I was rich and knew what would happened."
Gary said,"Ji Young did that? She couldn't have."
Ji Hyo said,"Believe it or don't believe me."
Gary said as he walked closer to Ji Hyo,"Ji Hyo ahhhh, I believe you, I won't go near her any more. Ji Hyo, Can we go back to dating like in highschool? But this time, a secret. I don't think we should tell anyone yet. Can you be my girlfriend once again?"
Ji Hyo thought about what Ji Young said the other day of ruining her. Ji Hyo thought, No matter what, if she ruins me, it doesn't matter, I need to stay strong and grab onto my happiness.
Ji Hyo said smiling as her red swollen eyes were slowly fading away and nodded,"Kang Gary, I love you."
Gary then gave Ji Hyo a heart sign with his hands and then he held Ji Hyo's hands.
Gary said,"Ji Hyo ahhh, don't be mad, but can you wait for me? I have somthing to resolve. Although I can't say that I love you. Please wait for me."
Ji Hyo nodded as she understood that it had somthing to do with Ji Young.
Gary led Ji Hyo to the bench which was on the rooftop with a big umbrella on top to cover the sun and ate the lunchboxes that Ji Hyo's mum made.
Gary said,"Wahhhh!!! Your mum's food is the best!"
Ji Hyo said,"Really, I also really love my mum's cooking. It's delicious."
Gary said,"I haven't never tasted something this amazing since ages."
Ji Hyo said,"Well, I guess if I got over to my mum's house on the weekends, you could come and eat dinner with us. I'm sure my parents won't mind."
Gary said,"Did your parents tell you about me going to your house?"
Ji Hyo said,"Yes, I was shocked too as I heard it yesterday. Why didn't you try and forget about me? I thought you would hate me."
Gary said,"No, I loved you. I couldn't forget my first love. How could I?"
Ji Hyo smiled as after, she remembered her trauma from before which made her smile fade as her eyes got a little wet.
Ji Hyo then received a message as it said:
To:Song Ji Hyo
I thought you would actually listen and then you would be cleared from Gary's sight. I can ruin you, watch out as I'm giving one more chance. I'm watching you.
From: Kang Ji Young
Ji Hyo looked around a she put the phone back onto the table and then saw Ji Young standing at the stairway waving and smiling.
Ji Hyo stared at her terrified.
Ji Hyo said,"Gary, wait for me. I'm going to get something from the car. I'll be back really soon."
Ji Hyo went off to the stairway and talked to Ji Young.
Ji Young said,"So, what happened? I thought you didn't like him. Then why are you two eating lunch together."
Ji Hyo said,"We were just discussing something about the show. How to make it more funny and since monday couple is very loved. We wanted to be more lovingly on the show."
Ji Young said,"Didn't I say that I would ruin you if you keep doing this? Get out of that monday couple relationship on the show immediately. Didn't I also say not to meet him."
Meanwhile, Gary was sitting eating his lunch as he thought, Ji Hyo is now my girlfriend. I want to spend so much time with her but I have to make it a secret so it won't create a scandal. Why is she take so long? I should go down and see if I can help.
Gary then stood up and headed towards the stairway as he saw Ji Hyo and Ji Young talking.
He stood hiding behind the wall listening and looking at what was happening.
Ji Hyo said,"Yes, you said that you would ruin me if I was near Gary. This is one of the reasons why you don't deserve you. This is selfish and if you force him to love you he won't. We have both suffered but you just want what you want."
Ji Young said,"Who said only you two suffered? I suffered too. I stayed abroad with another man so he would get into the rapping industry. I had to stay with a man I didn't even love. You don't think that I suffered from this?"