Part 29 Happy But Sad

Monday Couple Love Story
Ji Hyo said,"If your love said to love someone else then left you, would you do what your lover say?"
Gary said drunk angry with the question,"No, I would rather be single for the rest of my life."
Ji Hyo kept her tears in as she looked at Gary flustered.
Ji Hyo said looking at Gary,"Ok, your turn."
Then she immediately looked away and Eun Hye squeezed Ji Hyo's hand and whispered in her ear,"You did well."
They continued to play until it was late and decided to go home.
Haha and Suk Jin helped Gary get home while Jae Suk, Joong Kook and Kwang Soo came to help Ji Hyo get home as she was drunk.
They were home and Ji Hyo was drunk as some of the running man members helped them get home.
Ji Hyo went straight to her bed and lay on her bed as Eun Hye said bowing,"Oppas and Kwang Soo thanks."
Joong Kook blushed and said,"It's okay."
Eun Hye said,"Sit down, I'll make you some tea."
Jae Suk said,"You don't have to."
Eun Hye said,"It's alright, enjoy and talk while I'm making tea. It won't be long."
Jae Suk, Joong Kook and Kwang Soo then sat down talking as Eun Hye made tea.
They were all sitting as Kwang Soo said curiously,"Noona, have you been friends with Ji Hyo since ages?"
Eun Hye said,"Well, she did come to my school but she got bullied since she was rich. Some people even wanted to be friends with her since she was rich. I met her back at university and so we've been close since then."
Joong Kook said,"Was she ever sad about Gary?"
Eun Hye said flustered,"Well, I think that it's not right for me to tell you. Ji Hyo should tell you that, as well as the other things that has happened."
Joong Kook said,"It's alright, we understand."
Jae Suk said,"Eun Hye, we haven't seen since ages from the last variety show we did together. How have you been?"
Eun Hye said,"Good, just busy like before. The show has been really funny and good Daebak."
Jae Suk laughed and said,"Thanks. Ji Hyo has been pretty good lately but I really hope that you take care of her."
Eun Hye said,"I will."
Jae Suk, Joong Kook and Kwang Soo then left leaving Eun Hye to tidy up then she went to sleep.
It had been another few episodes of running man and during those times, Ji Hyo had been seeing the person she met at the bar the other day.
She recived a text.
To:Song Ji Hyo
Are you free tonight, if yes can we meet outside your house?
From:The Man
Ji Hyo smiled at the text and replied back.
To: The Man
Sure, I would love to. Meet outside.
From: Song Ji Hyo
Ji Hyo had started a secret relationship with someone for the few weeks after.
Ji Hyo POV
It was another few episodes when me and Gary had a loveline named Monday Couple.
I already had a new boyfriend who I'm happy with and they made us have a love line since they didn't know.
When they announced it, I was surprised but for the show I had to pretend to be happy so I laughed.
I didn't know what to do, I was going to have to do this forcingly although I don't want to.
I was going out with the man a few days later and I quickly got changed.
Then I met him at the restaurant as I wore my black silky dress with matching heels and my hair was down.
He pulled out the chair for me and I said,"Thanks."
Then he went back to his own seat after giving me a bunch of red roses.
Third Person POV
Ji Hyo said,"What if someone see's us?"
He said,"It doesn't matter. We can just say that it was just a dinner for the both of us."
Ji Hyo said,"The flowers are pretty. Thanks, what do you want to do after?"
He said,"Lets go to the movies and then we'll walk around some where quiet."
Ji Hyo said,"But we could be on the newspaper if we don't be carful."
He said holding some fake hair and glasses,"I got it all ready. Don't worry about it."
After having dinner, they went to the cinema as they wore the fake hair and sunglasses.
They watched a romantic film and Ji Hyo and the man hugged each other and then went to a quiet place to walk around.
But, there was something that they didn't know........