Part 30 Lying

Monday Couple Love Story
It was the next day when Ji Hyo had gone out on a date with the man.
Eun Hye was still asleeep as Ji Hyo went to get changed as she had some schedule in around 2 hours.
Ji Hyo washed her face and made some breakfast to eat.
The newspaper had just came as she received a text from her manager.
To: Song Ji Hyo
Don't come out from your house. I'm coming straight away to pick you up. I'll be here soon.
From: Manager
Ji Hyo saw the message and nodded then picked the newspaper up.
She was shocked at what she saw.
HEADLINE: Song Ji Hyo And her company manager Baek Chang Joo is dating.
Song Ji Hyo and Baek Chang Joo were caught wearing sunglasses and holding hands. Is this a new relatinship between Song Ji Hyo and the company's manager?
Ji Hyo said repetitively,"Omo O.O what should I do."
Ji Hyo quickly ran to her phone and phone called Baek Chang Joo.
-----------Call to Baek Chang Joo connecting-----------
Baek Chang Joo: Hello, Ji Hyo ahhh, what is it
Song Ji Hyo: Did you see the paper
Baek Chang Joo: No, why
Song Ji Hyo: Where are you
Baek Chang Joo: At my office why
Song Ji Hyo: Wait there, I'll be coming don't leave
Baek Chang Joo: Alright
Song Ji Hyo: I'm hanging
-----------Call Ended-----------
Ji Hyo's manager rang the door bell as Ji Hyo had just finished calling Baek Chang Joo.
She left a note for Eun Hye then quickly ran out into the car.
There were many reporters outside their house but luckily she got inside safely.
The reporters followed as they went Baek Chang Joo's office.
They were outside Chang Joo's office and Ji Hyo said,"Manager, can you wait outside and let me talk with Chang Joo."
Ji Hyo's manager said,"Allasso, call me in after."
Ji Hyo nodded and went inside.
Chang Joo said,"Why do you want to talk to me?"
Ji Hyo saw Chang Joo and said,"Did you see the newspaper?"
Chang Joo said,"No, why?"
Ji Hyo said throwing the newspaper which was in her hand,"Look."
Chang Joo saw the newspaper as his eyes widened saying,"How did this happen?"
Ji Hyo said,"I don't know. We can't hide any secrets any more."
Chang Joo said,"We could."
Ji Hyo said."What do you mean? What other type of excuse are there? There aren't any."
He said,"There is only one way, say that we were holding hands as friends."
Ji Hyo said,"What type of excuse is that? Are you that scared for it to be shown?"
He said,"No, but this is the only excuse that we can either have."
Ji Hyo said,"But.........."
He said interuppting,"Come on, just say that. If people know that a manager is dating an actress from his own company. My reputation is ruined. It won't be good for yours either."
Ji Hyo said a little annoyed,"Alright."
Ji Hyo's manager then came in and said,"What happened? Are those rumors true?"
Ji Hyo nodded as her manager cotinued talking,"How did this happen? When?"
Chang Joo said,"A few weeks ago."
Her manager said,"How are you going to sort this out?"
Chang Joo said,"We are going to lie and prove we are just friends and say we were a little drunk."
Her manager said,"How will that work? You really think te reporters will believe that?"
Chang Joo said,"It will work, it's the best we can do."
Her manager just hesitated and agreed as they went down to meet the repoeters.