Bubble Tea Us

Taohun Drabbles / Short Fics By Secloxo

"Tao...are you really not gonna do this with me?"

"No."

"Fine. I will bring Luhan-hyung with me."

"What? Wait, no! You cant."

"Why?"

"Because...."

"Why?"

"Just because."

"....hmphh...." Sehun wrapped his arms in front of his chest angrily and pouted.

He knew Zitao will comply to his request sooner or later if he keep looking angry.

He is Zitao's weakness. And he sure used it to his own advantages.

After he broke up with Luhan, Zitao was always there to console him. He thought how sweet Zitao is. And from Chanyeol, he heard that Zitao has been in love with him forever. Its good. Because Sehun needed someone who love him so much that he will listen to his every whimp. And Zitao is not a bad catch either. So when Zitao finally brace himself to confess, Sehun accepted it.

Sehun didnt think the day where Zitao wont hear his request has finally came. 

 

=======================

 

Zitao looked at his pouted boyfriend and sighed. He is so tired from today's practice and Sehun seems not to understand about his condition at all.

Sehun wanted to go to his usual bubble tea store and asked Zitao (as always) to come with him. But Zitao is really tired at this time.

Zitao cant handle a pouting boyfriend in bed tonight. Sehun is more than just a boyfriend for him. So he definitely cant handle a pouting Sehun. For so long.

After a while, Sehun didnt show a single sign of when he would stop pouting, Zitao finally give in.

 

"Urghhh..  Fine. Fine. I will come with you. Let's go now so we can come back real quick." He said to Sehun.

Sehun, who realized his victory, jumped at Zitao happily and kiss his boyfriend's cheek.

"Thank you Tao I love you."

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Me too. So can we go now?"

"Yes!" Sehun cheered. See he is right. Zitao is a convenient guy, he thought.

 

======================

 

They walked for a fair distance then Sehun ordered the bubble tea for both of them to take out. While waiting for their order, Sehun observed Tao's face and realized how tired Zitao was.

"Tao.."

"Yeah, honey?"

"Have you been practicing?"

"Yeah. I trained special for this comeback. They told me to do some sommersault 180° back jump."

"Whats that?"

"A jump when my legs rolled over my head in the air and landed back again. Something like that." Zitao answer patiently.

"Ahh.."

He observed his boyfriend again and looked at the faint mark of bruises here and there.

"Is that why you get so many bruises?" Sehun asked innocently.

Zitao shocked. He pulled his cloth arms down to cover the bruises along his upper arms.

"No. This I get when I ran and stupidly ran into the wall."

Sehun knew its a lie. He frowned. Why would Zitao lie? Its so obvious that it was from training.

Zitao looked into Sehun's eyes and asked with a soft voice. "What's wrong Hun-ah?" He asked while reaching on Sehun's hair and brushed against it lovingly.

Sehun didnt answer. Instead, He observed Zitao's face again, closer, until Zitao noticed and looked at him, smiling, with the most dazzling smile Sehun ever see.

"Is getting a bubble tea turn your happy button so much?" Zitao smiled teasingly. Eyes still on Sehun ,looking so gentle. Though now, Sehun can see tiredness all over it

Suddenly a storm of guilty feelings attack him. He felt so loved and his eyes started to get watery. But instead of feeling happy, his heart clenched so badly he want to cry. The man in front of him love him so much now it became the reason why he felt happy and broken at the same time. He suddenly felt so many things and feelings at the same time filled his chest like it ready to burst.

After they return home, he dragged Zitao to his room and push Zitao to sit down on the side of the bed. Bubble tea neglected on the floor.

"Sehun?" Zitao asked.

Sehun hummed while positioning himself on Zitao's lap and said,

"Never have I felt so loved until I met you." Sehun whispered loud enough for Zitao to hear.

Zitao laughed. "What?

"Hear me out." Sehun whined. "Seriously."

Zitao was ready to laugh again if its not because of Sehun's pleading eyes showed how serious he is.

"Uhm... okay, okay. Whats wrong Hun-ah...?" He once again flicked Sehun's hair lovingly and dragged his finger over Sehun's jaw. "Talk."

 

Then Sehun exhaled quietly before continueing.

"I havent realize how much you love me until tonight. I saw your tired eyes and realized Im not a good boyfriend for you. I force you accompany me doing something tiring while I should be the one accompany you doing something relaxing."

Zitao stayed still. Sehun continued,

"I feel guilty at first. But then, right after that, I feel how big your love for me. I am amazed. Even Lu-ge thought Im a childish person and thats why he broke up with me and going out with someone more mature like Minseok hyung."

Zitao frowned. He didnt like the mention of Luhan in this conversation. But he stayed still. 

"But you... you cope up with my childish behavior and put me first before your own. I... I dont... I can't think of anything else. I lost my words." Sehun choked and Zitao looked at him patiently while the younger's back. "I... I used you. All this time I used you, and your feeling, and your presence. I used you."

Sehun started to sobs and its getting louder.

Zitao waited for another words and when it seemed like there is any, he got surprised by a tight heart-clenched hug. Sehun glued his head in Zitao's chest and wrapped his hands on Zitao's back tightly. Shoulder moved up and down. 

"Hun-ah." He called.

"Fwhesh?" ("Yes?") Sehun answered with his lips mumbled against Zitao's chest.

"Whats wrong with you tonight, hm?" Zitao asked softly while combing Sehun's head gently.

"I just *sniff* feel so thankful *sniff* I have you." He answered. Clearly sobbing a little.

Zitao tore himself from Sehun to look at his boyfriend's messy face.

"Why are you crying? Shussh, baby don't cry." Zitao wipe a small amount of water off of Sehun's beautiful face.

"Please." Sehun said again. Eyes pleading sadly at Zitao. 

"Please what?" Zitao asked.

"Don't leave." Sehun mumbled.

"Who?" Zitao clutched his eyebrows together.

"You." Sehun said again that made Zitao sighed heavily.

Zitao hold Sehun's waist and adjusted Sehun's position on his lap  so that Sehun's head is above him, before he said, "Sehun,....listen. I knew. I knew that you used me. But no, Im not gonna leave. Im not. For ever and ever. You are stuck with me." Zitao looked up at his boyfriend's face who looked down cutely at him.

Sehun looked at Zitao's eyes trying to find out if the guy is lying. But its so different from when he was with Luhan. He just needed to look at Zitao's eyes and  just like that, he knew the guy wont lie to him.

"Do you understand?" Zitao asked him.

"Yes." He answered weakly and nodded.

 

"Good. Now can you get up. Before I got a ." 

Sehun let out a small laugh and Zitao took his chance to grabbed both sides of Sehun's face and pulled the younger into sweet and gentle kisses.

"On the second thought,  I think I can handle a or two. I just can't handle being away from you. So just stay like this." Zitao said again.

Sehun laughed again at his boyfriend inconsistency and hit his chest playfully.

Zitao let Sehun lanched a few light punches before he catched Sehun's hand when he was about to launch another attack and pull Sehun down. Zitao is on his back while Sehun is above him, looking down. They laugh and share kisses, and take their time looking at each other.

"I still cant believe how come you knew I used you but you still stay beside me until now." Sehun whispered.

Zitao smiled.

"Because whats matter for me is you, and the only one I want is your smile. As long as I still can see that, I dont mind being used."

And once again, Sehun was at lost of words.

He dropped his head on Zitao's chest again. His own heart beating faster than the voice of his head. 

"Thank you for loving me, yesterday, today and even tomorrow. I believe in you." He whispered.

Zitao looked at Sehun and smiled.

"And thank you for believing me. I love you."

 

FIN

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: WHAT THE HECK DID I JUST WROTE????? 😂