Thinking Out Loud

Taohun Drabbles / Short Fics By Secloxo

Huang Zitao rests his head against his crossed arm on the table, tilts his head toward Sehun beside him.

Thinking to himself, how he want to hug the other so much and give thousand of kisses on his sweet magnae cheek. I want to kiss your sweet lips so bad, don’t you know that, Sehunnie? He smiles and takes a very good look into Sehun’s small and intoxicating lips.

“Well,....." Sehun suddenly chirps. "I didn't now before. But now I do, hyung!” Sehun shows his usual mischiveous smile in responds to Tao’s unconsciously loud thinking.

It tooks Tao five minutes before he finally realized that he said those words out loud.

And its embarassing.

He's so shock he could barely think of any way to argue with the younger.

Seeing his hyung looks so troubled, Sehun's smiles grows wider.

He throws himself toward Tao and plants a quick-sly kiss in Tao’s lips, before walking away. Leaving one speechless Tao, alone in the sofa, freezing in shock.

That day, Tao is officially in a love-hate relationship with Ed Sheeran song’s. Thinking Out Loud.

Cause ‘thinking out loud’ is actually, a very very very embarrassing story to experienced.

 

Well, thank God this time, for Tao, it’s sweet in the end.

But Tao surely needs to take a note, not to do it for the second time.

 

 

FIN