Japan Trip: Thank You Chanyeol Hyung

Taohun Drabbles / Short Fics By Secloxo

"You really owe me a big amount of thanks for this, Hun-nie." Chanyeol said while scrolling on his Instagram post calmly.

Sehun shrugged his shoulder.

"Umm... thank you..?" He said hanging and proceeded with unpacking on his cloths. "I dont see why the fans are blaming you for me being in Japan with you. So what if Luhan-hyung is in Korea. Only Minseok hyung will able to meet him after all."

This time, Chanyeol shrugged.

"Well, isn't that about hunhan thingie they always talking about?" The tall guy spoke again.

"Hmm... I still can't see why they put me on with a guy. A handsome one at that." Sehun opened the hotel drawer and put his clothes there.

Chanyeol rolled his body in bed, still looking at his Instagram that full of his fangirls (or should he say hunhan fangirls) shout and (some are) curse at him for taking (he's not even doing it) Sehun to Japan.

"Well I think Lu-hyung is pretty. Like Baek." Chanyeol answered not forget to looked dreamily fool at his own mentioned of his own boyfriend.

"Well I think Luhan-hyung is so handsome I want to be like him." Sehun answered back.

Sehun and Chanyeol spent their day-off in Japan at the same day when Luhan was found in Korea.

"First, I still insist Lu-hyung is pretty. Two, why you have to pay some mind at people paired you off with a guy while you yourself has a guy as your lover." Chanyeol raised his body on the bed and looked critically at Sehun.

"First my lover is beautiful. And two, he is almost not a guy eventhough his body is a well built one from all the martial art he mastered, because he is afraid of bugs and ghosts. Which guy is afraid of any of those two? Even the pretty Lu-hyung are not afraid of bugs." Sehun said irritatedly.

Chanyeol tsked. "You got the point." He then moved to Sehun side and grinned smugly. "So where is your princess? Should I clarify on my Instagram that Sehun came to Japan for the-last-guy-who-left-the-band?"

And right at the moment Chanyeol finished with his word, the hotel room buzzer rang.

In the next second, Sehun was already behind the door, looking at his hyung with a cocky smile. "He's here."

 

 

 

Sehun opened the door and found his adorable lover excitedly jumped at him. He gladly complied and hugged back.

 

After a minute (uh, okay, five minutes) of hug, the guy let go of Sehun, glued his body still to his younger boyfriend and looked at Chanyeol.

"Hello Channie-hyung. I miss you. Glad to see you again and thanks for bringing Hunnie with you." He said with a smile.

Chanyeol smiled back.

"Well truth to be told, surprisingly, I miss you too, .........Tao."