001

A Fangirl's Death

"Miss Yuan . . . Can you please wake up now?"

Polly turned around in her hospital bed and groaned when warm light hit her face. She tossed and turned from the pain that slowly grew as she tried to avoid the sun's bright beams. She winced from the pain-when the nurse steadied her movement by placing her hand on Polly's shoulder.

"Miss Yuan," the nurse sighed. "Moving is hurting you even more."

Polly finally sat up straight with her back on her pillow. "There." She looked up at the nurse. "I stopped moving."

The nurse playfully rolled her eyes, "Yes, you did stop moving around."

Polly pouted. "When do I get to be discharged?," she asked.

The nurse's lips tightened. "Well . . . "

"Well? Come on, tell me bluntly. Or I'll move around some more."

"I'm sorry Miss Yuan, but you'll be dying in a few days . . . We think . . Is there something you have always dreamed of?"

Polly looked at her with wide, yet tired, eyes. Her eyes sparkled at the question, yet she frowned. "Well, there's a lot of things I want." She paused, but continued with a hesitation. "But then again . . . They're merrily impossible." She stopped talking again, and thought about what she really wanted. She looked at her lap and fiddled with her hands. After contempting for a few seconds, she lifted her head up back to the nurse.

"I guess . . . Own an EXO album?"

Polly then looked outside the window. She moved her gaze back to the nurse.

"Or maybe  . . . Marry Tao and Zelo?"

But she didn't say that out loud.

Polly thought about it again. "Ok . . . Well I guess have D.O perform the song Open Arms to me in this room."

She had a face that ressembled this, "owo".

The nurse blinked at Polly's statement. "In here?," she asked shocked. "The room is so small."

Polly squinted her eyes at the nurse. "."

And she went to sleep.

Five hours later, the nurse came back in (to check on Polly.) She woke Polly up, and Polly was now awake.

"Alright, I think I know what I want."

The nurse slowly nodded, "Okay, what?"

Polly dreamily smiled. "I don't know."

And then, she died.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hope you enjoyed :P