Chapter 3 : The Accident

I'd Lie

 

PREVIOUSLY

 

“I think this is over.” Kevin said. “Soohyun hyuhg~ We won!!”

“Aish~” Soohyun lowered his head, but then turned to Ga Eun.. “Don’t do that again.”

“But she--”

“We heard everyting.” Kiseop said. “this is done.. Okay?”

“Let’s go,” Hoon said as they left, Aj walked back at Ga Eun.

“Don’t threat her and So Jin.” He said. “or I will threaten you..” he glared but then smiled. “Don’t worry you won’t get hurt, Let’s just say, you will no longer be a queenka.”

AJ left.

Ga Eun clenched her fist. “This isn’t done yet Hae Rin.This is just the start..” she said,”The kingkas are on your side huh? Then I’ll make them on my side this time.”

-------------------------------★-★-★-★- 

 

-Hae RIn’s POV-

 

It has been a week after the happiest  HAPPy happening happened to me..

 

Okay that’s enough, you’re getting too weird..

Haha~

But at that time it only took a few minutes for me to experience that incredibly good feeling.. Eeeck inside me, I was totally doing the FANGIRL SCREAM~

-NARRATOR’S POV-

Ga Eun was walking away from her car when she saw Eli’s driver (A/N: Eli often use his parents’ car.)

“Hello ahjussi!” Ga Eun bowed. “Where are you going?” she is obviously acting to be the good girl type. xD

“I am finding Mr. Eli.. he left his phone in the car..” he replied.

Out of nowhere, Ga Eun suddenly remembered Hae Rin and what she said the time she and Hae Rin fought,  “This isn’t done yet Hae Rin.This is just the start..” she said,”The kingkas are on your side huh? Then I’ll make them on my side this time.”

“Oh~ Ahjussi.. I can give that to him if you want to..” she said kindly.

“Oh no.. That can’t be, Mr. Eli never wanted anyone to touch his things specially this thing.. This is very important to him.” The driver explained.

“The better,” Ga Eun smirked.

“Mwo?”

“Ah! I mean, I insist, you’ll get tired in finding him.. That is why I’ll be the one to give that to him. I promise to take good care of it.”

“But..” he tried not to give it to Ga Eun because for sure Eli would be mad, so mad.. But Ga Eun grab it.

“I promise to take care of this.” Ga Eun smiled and walked away.

The driver did nothing but scratch the back of his head, “I’ll be dead.”

-------------------------------★-★-★-★-

-SKIP-

-In front of Hae Rin’s locker-

The hall where Ga Eun is is totally empty, she was waiting for Min Hee and Seol to arrive.

“Ga Eun, why did you call us?” Seol asked, looking at the phone. “Wow! You just bought a new phone last month and then you bought another one?”

“Yeah~!! You’re so rich Ga Eun~” Min Hee added,

“Babo~ first of all, that phone is a gift from my dad.. Second, this isn’t my phone.” Ga Eun smirked.

“Then who owns that?” they asked in unison.

“Eli oppa~” Ga Eun said playfully.

“Ommo! Does that mean… you and Eli oppa are dating?!”Min Hee exclaimed.

“That can’t be.. Ga Eun unni likes Kiseop oppa more than Eli oppa.” Seol said.

“That is definitely true Seol.. And besides I have a very cool idea on how to start Eli oppa’s special day with Hae Rin..”

“Mwo?! You’ll set up Eli oppa and Hae Rin?!” Min Hee asked angrily.

“In a BAD WAY.” Ga Eun glared.

“How will you do that?” Seol asked worriedly.

“By..” Ga Eun dropped Eli’s phone. The case is broken including the key chain. But not noticeable if no onw dares to play with it. “Oops~ My bad.”

“Ommo! Eli will be so MAD!” Min Hee said furiously.

 Ga Eun was about to step on it but Seol stopped her, “Unni~ I think that is too much. Remember that isn’t Hae Rin’s phone, it’s Eli oppa’s.. and if someone knew that was your fault.. You won’t have any chance to be close with Kiseop oppa.”

“Okay..” Ga Eun said as she picked it up and put it in a cute pink paper bag and opened Hae Rin’s locker. “But of course.. No one will know this will be my fault.. Cause, everyone knows I’m the good girl.. And Hae Rin’s bad.”

“How did you open Hae Rin’s locker?” Seol asked,

“Seollie~ I’m a queenka.. And every queenka have their own ways..”

-------------------------------★-★-★-★-

-SKIP-

Eli is alone in the gazebo of the school, he is reading a book. Ga Eun saw him and she get ready for everything that’s going to happen next.

“Eli oppa!! Eli oppa!” Min Hee called as she run towards Eli. Eli turned to her emotionlessly.

“Mwo?” Eli smirked.

“Oppa! You’re phone! I saw it a while ago..”  she replied nervously.

“Are you crazy?” Eli said. “My phone is with--” he put his hand in his pocket but it was empty, suddenly he became moody. “Where did you see my phone?”

“Follow me!!”

-------------------------------★-★-★-★-

Follow me!!”

-Hae Rin’s POV-

As usual after the bell rang, highschoolers were like fangirls and boys following their idols.. All I can do is sigh~ >.<

I opened my locker and saw a cute pink box. I opened it and saw a phone. A very expensive phone. I get it very carefully because this is my first time to touch one.. Oh my! Is this from a suitor?

I pressed the screen but then… Light on light off.. light on light off. Ommo~! Eotteoke? It’s not working? I don’t know why but my heart started to panic~ No no!! Because of panic I tried to shake it but then the keychain fell..

“Ommo! Eotteoke? Eotteoke?!” I said in a hundred percent panic.. No this can’t be!! What if this gift isn’t really for me..? Oh no! What to do!! What to do!!

“Yah!” someone called, as I turned I saw Eli oppa raging in anger as he walked towards me. “Why are you holding my phone?!”

“You… Your… your phone?” I said, as tears start to fall.

-------------------------------★-★-★-★-

Hey!Finally I get to update this.. Haha~ so how was it? Hehe.. Sorry I was updating very late.. I am working with my other fic and then I have to study my lessons and then I have to watch few of my idols.. xD You know I've been addicted to Block B.. Hehe, anyways, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

--irish_16 ♥