Chapter 13

I'd Lie

Hae Rin went in the car, infront of her were Eli's parents. "Do you want chocolates?" Eli's mom asked.

"Ah.. gamsahamnida Mrs. Kim." Hae Rin smiled and get a heart-shaped chocolate. 

Eli's mom laughed, "Oh don't call me Mrs. Kim.. Just call me auntie." her thoughts were, 'She's not the type who picks food because they watch their weight. I think I wil like her.'

Hae Rin smiled weakly as she eat the chocolate. 'Uwaa.. it tastes so GREAT!' she thought. while eyeing for more chocolates. But she has to stop eating because she has to give them good image.

"We can't possibly talk here so, I guess in our house would be great?" Eli's dad asked.

"Ah.. ne.." Hae Rin smiled.

**In Kim Residence**

Upon stepping her foot on the house, Hae Rin's jaw dropped. It's her first time to see such a big house in her whole life. When Eli's parents saw Hae Rin's reaction upon seeing their house, they just laughed because Hae Rin looks so cute. "Let's go in shall we?" Eli dad said.

Upon entring the house, a maid get Hae Rin's bag and placed it on the rack. They went to the living room and there Hae Rin sat in front of her boyfriend's parents.

"So, do you want drinks? Or food?" Eli's mom asked.

"Hmm.. I'm fine." Hae Rin smiled.

"How old are you Hae Rin?" Eli's dad asked.

"I'm 18 Mr. Kim." Hae Rin answered politely.

"How did you and my son meet?" Eli's dad asked once more.

"We.. met in school. And, that is where we got close."

"What made you two became so close. I mean, that lead you two to be in a relationship?"

"Hubby, don't scare your son's girlfriend." Eli's mom said as she turned to Hae Rin worriedly.

"No.. Mr. Kim isnt scaring me.." Hae Rin laughed nervously. "I understand that he wants to make sure I am the right girl for his son. Anyway, he saved me from the queenkas in our school. That really made us closer."

"Oh, he ended up being your knight in shining armor?" Eli's mom asked as she clasped her hands together, "SO Sweet~"

"What does your parents do?"

"We own a restaurant in Jeju Island." Hae Rin answered. "My dad is actually an architect but he's more of business-minded so he focus more in our family business."

"Impressive.. Tell me about your mother."

"My mom is a business woman, and a chef." Hae Rin smiled.

"That's cool, what about you? Do you have plans of being your dad or mom?"

"I'm not yet sure with my college course but it's something about business because I want to help my parents in our restaurant."

They paused for awhile.

"Do you like branded clothes? Or branded things?" Eli's mom suddenly asked.

Hae Rin giggled. "Every girl wants that I am contented buying clothes and stuff in Hongdae.."

Eli's mom stood up. "I can't stand it, Hae Rin can you come with me upstairs?"

"What are you going to do with Hae RIn?" Eli's dad asked.

"She's the first girl our son let us meet. And.. you know me hubby. We'll be back."

**In A Room Full of Clothes**

Hae Rin saw alot of pretty clothes, fancy shoes and extravagant bags.

"What are we doing here Mrs.. auntie?" Hae Rin asked.

"You know, I have 2 daughters, but is in America working. And the other, is still young, so I can't possibly dress her as a teenager yet. But you, you know the first time I see you I'm sure that you will be my son's wife."

Hae Rin's eyes widened. 'YOUR SON'S WIFE!? NO WAY!' she thought. 

"Here, wear this!" Eli's mom said as she showed Hae Rin a cute blouse and a skirt. Hae Rin didn't get to ask why because she was pushed in the dressing room.

**In The Living Room**

Eli went home. He was about to put his bag on the rack but he saw a familiar bag. It was Hae Rin's. To his shock he run towards the living and saw his dad drinking tea. "Hae Rin's here?"

"Ye~" his dad sighed. "She and your mom is upstairs.. ugh.. They're there for almost an hour already."

"WAE?" Eli asked in shock. "Is mom mad?"

"No, She's smiling like a teenage girl."

Eli and his dad laughed. Suddenly, his mom went down flashing a smile to them, "Eli you're home!"

"Where's Hae Rin?" Eli asked.

"There."

Hae Rin walked downstairs. Eli end up smiling upon seeing Hae Rin. 'She's just beautiful. So beautiful.'

 tumblr_lpxv2ftlFp1qi3cxbo1_400.png 

**SKIP**

**In the Balcony**

"Finally that dress was worn by someone." Eli teased Hae Rin.

Hae Rin turned, "Wae?"

"My mom bought that in Paris for no reason. She just liked it. I never thought you will wear that."

Hae Rin kept quiet.

"Did your hands tremble?"

"No.." HAe Rin sighed. "Your parents are so cool."

"LOL. That's just the start. Eomma will surely fetch you evry dismissal."

Hae Rin sighed. "I hope everything will be so fast that I won't notice we already ended up this lie."

***************************

Hi! Hmm.. All my readers went silent huh..  

Comment please~ >.<

Haha..