Transfer Student

Oh My Teacher!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s P.O.V

 Just another normal day, im on my way to the office and for the first time in the history IM EARLY, yes you read it right, EARLY.

Well, its not that I want to, but I’m forced to, and you know who’s the culprit, she frightened me with cucumber monster and even I’m old enough to believe that there is a cucumber monster,here I am STILL and THOUGHT Im old enough, well who cares if you will chased by a giant cucumber monster!

When I open the door, I saw Sunny and Taeyeon about to leave and go to their respective classrooms. they looked at like im a ghost.

“Oh! Is that you Jung?” Taeyeon looked at me in disbelieve, and wide eyes

“Woah! O my holy cow! Is it really you? Your.. early and I thought that word is not in your vocabulary?” Sunny joined her midget lover in teasing me. I just rolled my eyes, and flip my hair.

“Good Morning to you too midgets, now go to your rooms where you belong!” I pushed them away and I heard them laugh. Tsk! It’s not really a good idea to go early.

When Im about to leave I saw a boy, speaking to Miss Kang.

“Oh Miss Jung, can I talk to you for a moment?” She waved at me and went to their direction.

“What is it Miss Kang?” I asked politely and looked at the boy, he’s handsome, tall and yeah has a great build of body.

“Well Miss Jung, this boy is Lee Minho, he’s a transfer student from America and since you’re an English teacher and has a same level as what you are teaching, the Principal decided to make him as one of your homeroom student.” Miss Kang explained and I just smiled, well I think its not a big deal.

“So do understand Korean?” I asked in English.

“Yeah, a little bit, Im still adjusting” he answered, I nodded and faced Miss Kang.

“It’s not a problem to me, so can I take him with me to my classroom?”

“Yes of course.”

**

“Good Morning class” I greeted them with smile, some of them gasped because of my sudden appearance and most of them surprised because Im early. They greeted me anyway.

“So class, I want to introduced to you our new student. Come in” I call him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter