Always late

Oh My Teacher!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yow Fany! Our smarty Fany!” Yuri said,while having this shiny shimmering in her eyes. she's my best friend in middle school up to now, and i dont know how can i do that?

“What do you want Yul? You don’t have assignment?” This girl usually praise me when she needed something, you know typical best friend.

“Yah! What do you think of me?! But now you mentioned it, we have an assignment?” She played innocent and look at me like she really don’t know. But what are best friends for if you don’t know your friends real motive, right?

“That’s it, I call Yoona, Im sure you will be dead soon” I fish my phone in my pocket, acting like im really going to call her girlfriend. Yoona is our junior but she’s really smart, she’s the representative of junior department in out student council and Im the president.

“Ok! Ok! I didn’t do my assignment, its just because im waiting for her in our apartment. Its because of you miss pressy! You gave her a lot of works! My poor Yoong” She pouted and I just laugh, actually I didn’t give Yoona a lot of works yesterday, we just hang out.

“to make it up to you Yulpup here’s my English note, copy all you want” I give her my notes and she grinned, i will give it to her anyways, she ran to her desk and jutted down this girl, aish! to let my boredom go, i read.

“Where’s Miss Jung? Its already time for our class.” I heard one of my classmate said.

“She’s always late, its normal” her friend said while chuckling.

“I think she has a boyfriend, she’s just 22 for heaven’s sake and she’s hot, you know her curves, omo! Im going to die!” another one of my classmate said, obviously she’s a fan of our teacher. I just shook my head. Drool all you want guys.

By the way, Im tiffany Hwang,18 years old, top 1 student in So Nyuh High, Im graduating like my friend Kwon Yuri, We are currently waiting for our English teacher, she’s always late, I mean always!

**

“ really happens! She wake me up early and I did! But the most irritating part here is when you’re late, you’re in a rush but its traffic!

After century I made up to school, still rushing but im not going to run, you see my motto is “ don’t run no matter how late you are”. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter