Prolouge

Contract Marriage

 

 

EXO's Chatroom

Kai: all this!

Baek: Come on! It couldn't be that bad.

D.O: How does she look like?

PCY: I bet she's hot!

Hunn: Snap a pic for me kim!

Kai: Can't you guys shut up! I feel like dying here...

 

Kai can't bring his head up as the elders talk about his "marriage". Of course he hated the idea of marriage at the very young age of 23. Moreover, the one he will be marry to is a complete stranger. His parents especially his mother insist that she's a good kid and so on. But how on earth someone can marry with a stranger? "Me and your mother didn't know each other at first but our marriage was blessed with Minseok, Junmyeon, Jongdae, you and Namjoo. Even until forever, I will love your mother and only." His father's word make him want to bury himself somewhere people can't find him.

 

Another beep from his phone making him feel less nervous and relieved a bit.

 

Hunn: Where's the pic? I want to see my sis in law u,u

Kai:  (-_____-)"

 PCY: Shh! Let him be. Let our Kai enjoy his moment with the girl /smirks.

Baek: Make sure to introduce her to us!

Kai: Hell I'm going to introduce her!

D.O: Why not?

Hunn: kekekekeke

Kai: Seriously hyung? orz.

 

"Kim Jongin."

 

His father voice making Kai snap and he looked up with several pairs of eyes looking at him. Except for the one in front of him. That's right - the one who he supposed to be married with.

 

* * * *

 

APINK's Chatroom

Yeoshin: I want to go home!! ;;_;;

Jiii: No uh, not until you got us a pic of our future bro in law.

OHY: I want to see! Pleaseee

Bbom: On top of that, I want to see Naeun's face right now xD

Jiii: I bet it's funny af x'D

Yeoshin: .................

 

Naeun sighed at the girls as they instead of comforting her - although it's in their nature to get on her nerves. "Son Naeun." Mr. Son's voice making Naeun to lift her head up, avoiding to look at the person in front of her, she looked at her father. "Yes, father?"

"So, after some discussing and taking the fact both of you are still student, we agreed for the wedding to take place a month from now on." Mr. Kim spoke with a proud smile on his face. Kai's jaw dropped as he'd been praying for it to be canceled or postpone because they are still student - instead, they agreed on next month. Naeun felt her heart dropped and wonder if she heard it right with them getting married next month. She don't want to believe what she heard - she felt like crying.

 

* * * *

 

"Next month?!!!" Sehun screamed in excitement. "Daebak!! HAHAHAHAHA!"

Kai rolled his eyes at his so called best friend as he laughing his off him.

Baekhyun gave Kai a round of applause, "Congratulations! Really, I mean it."

"Don't. I won't be thankful even if you meant it." Kai sighed. Both Sehun and Chanyeol are busy laughing their off to care about Kai's sigh.

D.O looked at the miserable one in front of him, "What's in your mind?"

Kai looked up at him before banging his head on the table, "Soojung.."

Baekhyun's formed his mouth to an 'O' while D.O reached out to give the youngster few pats on his shoulder.

 

 

"THIS IS TOTALLY A GOOD NEWS!" Bomi shouts making all the people in Starbucks looked at the girls weirdly.

"Can I be the bridemaids- wait, can we be the bridemaids?" Hayoung grinned widely.

Naeun's mouth shut still. She hasn't spoke a word since they arrived at the cafe.

Eunji looked at the young one, before saying a name that makes Naeun to look at her with sad eyes. "Is it Myungsoo?"

The other two also looked at the sad Naeun. Myungsoo is a senior from them and Naeun had been admiring him since the first day they met. That was when he helped her from falling down the stairs. They didn't meet that often but often enough to know what's his faculty, who's his friends, what kind of person he is - that's why she likes him.

 

 


I hope you guys like it! Sorry for any typos and errors ;;