Daddy Issues

Married to my Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris’ POV

I woke up and saw a sleeping beauty in my arms. Ever since she got pregnant, she got even prettier and cuter than before. Now I get it when people talked about pregnancy glow. I just love having her in my arms. The way she snuggled into me made me feel like I’m her home, like I can protect her from everything bad. Kim is now 3 months pregnant and her belly is starting to show a little bit. I love her belly and feel her baby bump. It feels amazing knowing that we created a real baby and it is growing inside her belly every day. Kim and I used to play mommy and daddy with Ace a lot when we were little, so it is amazing knowing we finally have a real baby.

 

-Flashback- (We were 6 years old)

My mom and I were at the mall. My mom was shopping, and I was bored.

“Mama, can we go to the toy section? I want to see those toys.” I grabbed my mom’s hand.

“Alright, Yi Fan.” She smiled and I walked her to the toy section few feet away.

The 1st thing that caught my eyes was the white alpaca with the pink shirt.

When I saw pink I thought of Su Jin right away. That girl loves anything that is pink or sparkle.

“Mama, can you buy me this? I want to give it to Su Jin.” I asked her.

She chuckled, “To Su Jin? Why? Is my son having a crush on Su Jin?” She teased.

“Mama~ stop it. I don’t!” I whined.

“Alright, alright. I’ll buy it for you.”

“Thank you!” I kissed her cheeks.

 

“Su Jin!!! Su Jin!!!!!” I yelled when we got to Su Jin’s house after the mall trip.

“Oh Yi Fan you’re here.” Su Jin’s parents smiled at me.

I stopped and bowed to them, “Hello Auntie and Uncle. Is Su Jin here?”

They nodded, “She’s in her room. You can go up.”

I nodded and ran to her room on the 2nd floor.

I hid the alpaca behind me and knocked on the pink and white stripes door with the gold sparkle SJ on it.

Su Jin opened the door and saw me.

She automatically wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me.

“Yi Fan I missed you!!!!”

I hugged her back with one hand, “I missed you too, and I have a present for you!”

We walked inside of her room and sat on her bed.

“What is it? I want to see it!!” She excitedly said.

“Close your eyes.”

She pouted, “Fine.” And closed her eyes.

“Tah Dah!!!” I then placed the alpaca in front of her.

She opened her eyes and yelled, “Woah!!!!! She’s so cute!!!!”

She hugged it tight, “Woah!!! Thank you!!!!”

I ruffled her hair, “Your welcome, but thank my ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter