Our Baby ♥

Married to my Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim’s POV

Kris and I had a day off so we just hung out around the house and talked about baby stuff.

 

-Flash Back-

The day after I told Kris about our baby, he made an appointment to see our family doctor right away.

“Hey guys, so after the urine test, it’s very safe to say that Kim is indeed pregnant and she is 5 weeks pregnant. Congratulation!” The doctor shook Kris’ hand.

We smiled after hearing that confirmation.

“So, Kim, from now on you have to be really careful. The 1st 3 months of your pregnancy is really important because it is the time where your baby develops the most. Your chance of a miscarriage drops considerably after three months into the pregnancy. Morning sick and night craving are very normal, I’m sure you knew that already. Eating healthy is also very important because everything you eat will go to the baby. Bad eating habits can also affect the baby after it been born.” I nodded after listening to his words carefully.

“Here is an OBGYN doctor for you. From now on she will be talking over as your doctor until the baby is born. I will send all of your info to her. Make an appointment to see her in 3 weeks to hear the baby’s heartbeats and see how the baby is developing.” Kris and I thanked him and went home.

-End of Flash Back-

 

After lunch we were snuggling on the couch while watch TV since our manager said there was going to be a small segment about our pregnancy announcement from last night.

Ever since Kris knew that our baby was growing inside of me few weeks ago, he couldn’t take his hand off my belly. It was adorable seeing how happy and excited he was.

“Can’t believe in less than 8 months we will have a baby to hold.” Kris said and kissed my head.

“I’m excited.” I smiled at him.

 

“Last night at the ‘Avengers 2’ movie premier, Wu Yi Fan and his wife, Kim, attended with other top celebrities,” We heard our names, so we moved our heads toward the TV.

                                                                           

“Last night, Wu Yi Fan also revealed that his wife is currently pregnant with their 1st child. Congratulations to the soon-to-be parents.”

With that the news segment was over.

 (That's me again in the picture hehe)

“That was good.” I smiled.

“Babe? Do you want to go on a date?” Kris asked.

“A date?” I turned to him.

“Ya, I’ve been so busy with everything and we haven’t spent much time together since our honeymoon.” Kris explained.

I leaned in and kissed his lips, “I would love to.”

 

We got ready and left the house at 4PM.

We walked around the street and did our favorite thing, shopping!!!

 

Around 6PM Kris drove us to our favorite restaurant and we ate there.

Afterward we walked to Starbucks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter