CHARACTER LIST

◤The Rooftop Lovers◢◠[CLOSED.]
 
 The characters
Song Joongki: owner of Muhanjeong Apartments
The son of a mega-rich ceo who more or less runs the whole of seoul. After inheriting his own share of the funds from the company, he went off and bought himself a huge apartment where he's renting out rooms. he's free-spirited to the highest degree and is very convincing so you may find yourself being into his charms before you know it. Renowned for being one of the flowerboys of the apartment, he charms ladies and men alike with his gentle smiles and kind personality. fc: Song Joongki as himself. 
Jung Ruo: resident of room 501 
An ordinary 20-year-old guy who's unreasonably tall and plays a guitar. He's currently occupying Room501 alone but is forced into having a roommate by Joongki. He's a lazy- who lies around the house, rolling around with his guitar while driving his roommate up the wall in hopes that they'll leave. Inside, he's a total dork with a playful streak that will irritate the hell out of anyone. But don't understimate him; he can be manly too...when he's not snoring away in the background. 
Myo Hyunshik: resident of room 502
The arrogant detective with a tough exterior and cold eyes but a child-like heart. chased out of his home and dragged to muhan by his partner, hyunshik finds himself having to live with a woman with an incredibly short temper. brave, reliable and surprisingly jealous, he does his best to protect his roommate despite his constant arguments with her. after all; no one gets to annoy her except for him. sure, he may not be the best at self expression but deep inside, he's got a mushy heart and a protective streak that is surprisingly cute...sometimes.
Yeo Yongsun: resident of room 502
a feisty ball of aggression, yeo Yongsun is the definition of fierce packed into a pretty face and small stature. a narcissist in the extreme but also surprisingly dependable, yongsun is a girl packed with surprises. having moved into muhanjeong with no prior knowledge of a roommate, it was a horrific shock to discover that she would be sharing an apartment with someone. but despite her initial attempts at making her roomies life hell, she gets attached to him (though she'll never admit it) and bit by bit her cold heart begins to open up.
 
Lin Nari: resident of room 601
chockful of surprises, uni student nari is the epitome of a tomboy. despite her pretty face, her interests lie in cars and video games, making it easy for her roommate to get along with her. She may not necessarily lean on others but they sure can rely on her to fix a broken sink or fickering lightbulb. sure, she's a little messy and she can be moody but her easy-going peronsality overrules all her flaws. though she had no protests to having a roommate, she finds her feelings begin to change...and she's not sure if it's for the better.
 
Han Yeorin: resident of room 501
reserved, mature and warm-hearted, yeorin is beautiful both inside and out. however beneath her poised appearance lies many secrets that she's desperate to keep. she's hesitant to open her heart, keeping her guard up infront of her roommate only to find him breaking down her walls without hesitation. between trying to keep order with her cleaning rosters and bathroom schedules and juggling her job as a florist in the local flower shop, yeorin finds herself escaping from the past she wanted to forget and becoming part of the muhanjeong family.
Shin Han Kyun: resident of room 601
Muhanjeong's resident doctor (in the making) and infamous 'brick' Han kyun is renowned for his flower-boy good looks and extremely dense personality. intellectually gifted and awkward, kyun finds the roomie life to be surprisinglly pleasant. faced with no major challenges (except for having to survive in the real world without his books) kyun is stuck with trying to graduate school safely and deciphering his roomies ever cryptic messages. Kyun is set to receive a lesson in a new field entirely; something he can't study from a textbook...and it's called love. he just doesn't know it yet.