chapter 2

kisses like magic

 

 

At the SM Entertainment

 

5 girls are waiting for yuri in the lobby of SM.

 

"Yah yul! My hommie!  Nice comeback huh?  You look like Romeo and Juliet kissing secretly there. Nice one, cola"

 

Sooyoung puts her hands up gesturing for a Hi-5 but all she received was a smack in the head by the grumpy yul. 

 

"Yul oppa as always,huh?"

 

Yoona asked as she scanned yuri from head to Toe. Yuri is wearing a gray T-shirt and a plain pants with a military necklace as the only accessory.

 

"I'm nervous as hell."

 

Yuri said as she bites her thumb. Taeyeon swat her hand.

 

"Let's just go upstairs. Girls"

Taeyeon said as she walks first for the girls to go with her. 

 

 

The 5 girls are walking behind taeng when soo throw an egg to taeng's head.  Bam!  They just activated taeng's dorky side /angry side.  

 

Taeyeon charge to soo and throw her body to the tall girl. Taeng and soo fell to the ground with Taeyeon above choking sooyoung. 

 

Yuri tried stopping taeyeon by holding her in her stomach and carrying taeng but it resulted into choking sooyoung more.  Hyoyeon acted as the referee as yoona keep on stopping them.

 

"Shut up alligator! You big mouth! " 

Sooyoung said. Yoona pulled sooyoung's hair as she lock soo's arms.

 

"Omo! Taeng, yoona stop it! "

Yuri said still holding taeyeon

 

"No! Sooyoung needs to learn! " 

Taeyeon said child like as she chokes soo.

 

Sooyoung look like she's gonna die when she saw her hoobaes. She was about to call them but, f(x).minus krystal  just took a picture of them.  

soo sob and said goodbye when...

 

"Yuri unnie!!! I heard about what happen.....ooooh!  Is there a wrestling here?" Joy asked as she wears her evil smile. 

 

"Taeyeon unnie? " Irene asked. Taeyeon suddenly stopped and get up. 

 

"What are you guys doing here?" Taeyeon asked so innocently.

 

"We'll go to our sched and saw you here.. errr.. having fun? " Wendy answered.

 

"More like being a kid" seulgi said 

 

To save the group from embarrassment,  Yuri divert the topic as she looked at how soo is coughing on the floor with her hair tangled up,hyo popping as yoona just glare at soo.

 

"We're playing around heol! Hey you two, I heard our maknae leave the group chat that you. Yeri and soojung made?  Aigoo.joy, You're getting.more  cute as we meet. "

 

Joy was saying her thanks with her ethanol when, yeri interrupted her self praise.

 

"Yeah.  I love your pre debut pictures more " yeri smirked. 

Yuri can only shivered as she saw joy's smile slowly fade. 

Before the two embarrassed themselves in front if their sunbae, wendy get  yeri and Irene get joy.  

Joy's now being comforted by her mommy irene and yeri got scolded by wendy. 

Seulgi is just there. 

Not wanting to get the attention of the two demonic satan maknaes.

 

Yuri almost forgot her problems seeing them.

 

"We need to go, girls. Bye RV's!  Never change, ara? "

 

Yuri said to them as she and her members go their way.

 

"I can't believe you embarrassed us like that taeng" yuri said to taeng. 

 

"Sorry yul. I was wrong. So, can I be the leader again?" Taeyeon asked like some guilty demoted leader.

 

Yuri just nod as they arrived in the meeting room. 

They saw KYM there already. They sit down.  Hyoyeon started taking the video secretly. The tension is too much.

 

"I want you to deny this all and lay low "

KYM said with so much authority.

 

"I don't think so.  I am sure that you haven't seen your stocks that are skyrocketing now? It's a win win situation for the two of us, boss." Yuri said seriously. The girls woo at her coolness.

 

"Hmm.. I'll think about it. Give me after 5pm,okay?" KYM said looking at SM's stocks. KYM dismissed the girls.

 

The girls  was now waiting in a room of girls generation. Taeng is lying down with hyo while yoong go to china again. Yul is there waiting for 5pm.

 

"All we have to do is wait " taeyeon said "cheer up. Yul. I know KYM will help you" sooyoung said.

 

"I might get fired by him and he'll help me? Wow, soo! " yuri said. 

 

 

             In Jung's residence....

The reporters are all in front of the house of sica. 

Tyler asked the bodyguards to clear sica's front parch cause soojung will attend a practice.

 

"What do you plan to do now,Jess?" Tyler asked the girl on the couch with hugging her knees at the same time drinking her nth cup of coffee.

 

" I don't know. Yuri's phone's unattended. It was probably confiscated. " 

Sica said. As she drink her tea to calm her nerves. 

 

"I gotta go now, unnie. Bye. " 

krystal said as she kissed her unnie's cheeks .

 

Krystal left the house and left her unnie to tyler 

 

"Jess. Why did you do that publicly?" Tyler asked.

 

"Well, she said all those cute things that made my heart melt and cause me to do something like that" Sica said as she smiled taking off her mind at the issue now.

 

"She still have the power to melt your icy walls, Jess" Tyler said as he look at  the girl who is smiling like an idiot now.

 

"But, I'm worried...  what if KYM decided to fire yuri. Yuri is sociable but she's not the type of person who has such connection like mine. "

 

Sica said as she think of what will happen to yuri

 

"Omo!! How's B&E?!" Sica suddenly asked.

 

"It's fine. Nothings affected by the damage actually they're increasing right now " Tyler said. 

 

 

        In SM Entertainment...

 

"Do you think this was planned? " a guy asked.

 

"Jessica isn't stupid to take a risk like this. "

"If I were to bring back Jessica to snsd, probably stocks will skyrocket more. Admitting these two are dating will stop tao's departure in exo and those excessive injury that SM finds no fault in would be forgotten. Remind me not to have audition in china. " KYM said as he thought of all the pros and no cons.

 

 

"Answer all the calls from reporter and confirm the rumor. Have yulsic's dates pictures be submitted to dispatch. alarm jessica and yuri and the four dorks in the meeting room " 

KYM said

"Finally, I'll be a good CEO without being bashed" He said as the guy left.