chapter 3

kisses like magic

 

 

The girls are now walking with worry for yuri on their way to the meeting room.

 

"What if Yuri will get fired? Yes!!!  I'll be alone in the room but, I won't have anyone to hang out  with" 

sooyoung said. 

 

"Shut up soo!  Don't jinx me! "

Yuri said as she saw hyoyeon taking selfies and taeng thinking.

 

"This is not America for you guys to be revealed. Duh!"hyoyeon the bitter one rolls her eyes.

 

"Fiona, that's racism! " taeyeon said.

 

"Fiona" Soo and yul snickered which makes hyo even more mad.

 

She run after the three idiots. They go inside the meeting room panting and laughing.  KYM saw this

 

"Somethings just never change " KYM said as the girls straighten up and go to her

 

"Is yuri gonna get fired?" "Is Yuri going to be exiled?" "Is Yuri going to be white?" 

Soo, tae and yul look at hyo with 'seriously' look 

 

"Like soo's question any better. " hyo just shrugged.

 

"What will you tell us. Then?" Yuri asked

 

"Let's wait for our companion " KYM asked.

 

 

The girls are bored to death waiting.  Taeng suggested that they do a dubsmash of minion's banana song. KYM even joined the dork gang. 

They were all laughing when a gorgeous girl go in.

 

 

"What's so funny?" Sica asked coldly.

 

The girls and even KYM sit down.

 

"Let's get to the point" KYM said. 

"Jessica I want you to come back in snsd and I already confirmed that you two are dating. We'll be following your schedule for you to have time in your fashion brand. We will hold SM accountable for the matter and said it was a rash decision from the CEO " KYM said.

 

"I'll be back in SNSD?  WHAT ABOUT CMIYC? " jessica asked.

 

"SNSD will have another song including you and an answer to the song girls sung by you, jessica. " KYM explained.

 

The girls are all processing what their boss just said. 

 

"After all,  SNSD is my favorite Girls in SME " KYM said as he pats yuri's head.

He left the meeting room.

 

" what happened in a blink of an eye?"

Sooyoung asked shocked.

 

"Did KYM just put everything back to normal?" Yuri asked them, dumbfounded.

 

"I'm in SNSD again?" Jessica asked. Nit believing what happen. Suddenly, she felt someone pecks her lips. She saw Yuri in front of her

 

"Welcome back, my sicababy" yuri smiled at sica charmingly. Sica smiled lightly and hugs Yuri.

 

"Srsly,yul, You're a prince charming of mine. You wake me up in a nightmare by letting me kiss you.  You're all it takes for everything to be back to normal " sica said inhaling her favorite scent.  Yuri's perfume.

 

They go back to their dorm. 

Yoona is there cause the event in china got cancelled.

 

Jessica got hugged so tight by tiffany the dramatic queen saying how she misses her soulmate. How the first snow makes her cry last year since Sica isn't there anymore. 

 

They are now at the dining table. Sica is sitting at the lap of yuri making yuri feed her like a baby. Hyoyeon is. Acting like puking while tiffany keeps bothering taeng to feed her. While soo and yoona are fighting for the beefs and sunny just playing her DS. 

 

 

"Unnies! Let's take a photo!! " seohyun offered. The girls posed for their precious maknae. A derp one.

 

She posted it in IG with a caption "first dinner with the complete family. Sica unnie is finally home. More laughters for the dorm and congrats Yuri and Sica unnie. "

 

After dinner. The maknaes are washing the dishes. Yulsic is in the living room. 

Sica's head is on yuri's lap.  Sica suddenly sit up.

 

"I forgot to update my Instagram! " sica said as she gets her phone.

 

She followed back yuri on weibo and 

She posted the pic of Yul and her kissing with a caption; "finally!  The princess who's been living a nightmare at night, woke up when she kissed  her tan prince (seobang) of hers.  I'm glad everything is back into place. Thanks for the welcome back party girls. Even though it . 

#believeinyulsic #yulsicforever #ot9forever #snsdjessica

 

End