chapter 1

kisses like magic

 

 

        Jung Residences.

 

 

It's 12 pm already and a certain ice princess isn't awake yet.

 

Krystal, her sister let her sleep all she wants. cause she know what will happen to Jessica once she wake up and find out what situation she's in.

 

She's been hearing her unnie's phone ringing since forever.

 

"She'll be freaking out once she find out about the news."

 

Krystal grinned putting the camera in a place where it will all be recorded.

 

 

She's at Jessica's room for an hour already setting a camera to record how Jessica will act once she heard about the scandal.

She went out of the room and let her sister sleep.

 

Jessica's phone has been ringing for quite some time now but still, the ice princess still in her dreamland.

 

Jessica finally woke up. She stretched her body like a cat and smiled sheepishly remembering what happen last night. She giggled like a high school girl in love as she touches her lips.

 

Her phone rings she look at the caller ID and saw that Tyler is calling her.

 

Sensing that it maybe an emergency she answered the phone still smiling ear to ear as the happening last night plays in her mind.

 

 

"Jess! Are you okay? Do you want me to go there? Want me to bring bodyguards there to shoo away the reporters?"

 

 

Tyler's voice is full of concern. Jessica is now lost on why is Tyler acting like that when she's fine and happy. VERY Happy .

 

 

"What are you saying ,tyler-ah? I'm fine and all"

 

 

Jessica assured Tyler. Knowing Jessica. She probably the last person to know about the news since her sister Krystal would be laughing at her sister's ignorance.

 

"Guess you just woke up. Turn on the television ! You're everywhere. You're on the news"

 

Tyler told sica but sica joked about the situation saying

 

"I'm always on the news. Cause I'm Jessica Jung!"

 

Jessica even flips her hair. Jessica could sense that Tyler is facepalming his self. Sensing that Tyler is serious. She reached for the remote control and opened the television.

 

Just as  she open her television. It was in a news channel. Sica looked at the. Video that is now playing in the screen. She felt like it's oddly familiar. She confirmed her own thoughts when she read about what the headlines says.

 

"Jessica Jung caught lip locking with Kwon Yuri in a park near their residences. The video was taken last night by a passerby girl who happens to know their silhouette."

 

Jessica is now dumbfounded. How fast can news spread is what she is shocked the most. Her big smile dropped and turned into a frown. Sweats started to form on her forehead even though her aircon is on and working fine. Realizing that Tyler is still on the other line. She excused herself to Tyler and ended the call.

 

She is now biting her nails pacing back and forth . thinking of some ways to get out of this sticky situation she made. Surely, Yuri will be like her too. Yuri will get kicked out of the group without anyone fighting for her to stay just like what happen to her.

 

"KRYSTAL JUNG! SOOJUNG-AH! COME UP HERE. NOW!" 

 

Jessica shouted so loud that even though Krystal is outside enjoying the warm weather got shocked about her unnie's loudness. She immediately run up to her sister and of course not forgetting to hide her evil grin.

 

"What is it,unnie? Why are you being so loud?"

 

 

Krystal ask innocently with her sweet voice. Jessica looked at her indifferently. Usually, Krystal will let her know about this kind of situation but right now, krystal doesn't know about this.

 

 

"Have you seen the news? Have you seen it? Are there reporters around are area? Have the guards stopped them from going here?I haven't even brush nor take a bath. I can't let them see me like this even though I look so hot "

 

Jessica said seriously.krystal thought her unnie is taking the matter well for she can joke at a time like this 

 

"I haven't watched the news nor opened my phone. I was studying French remember?"

 

 

Krystal said as she half lie to her unnie. Jessica who's in disbelief . scoffed at her sister and opened the TV to let her sister know about the news

 

"Take a look at that!"

 

 

Jessica pointed at the screen. The video was still Playing. Sica tiptoed to kiss Yuri.  Krystal grinned

 

"Whoa unnie! That is So cool. Feisty!"

 

Krystal teased and laughed at her unnie. Jessica was about to lung at her sister when a news about Yuri suddenly flashed.

 

 

"Kwon Yuri was seen going inside SM entertainment. Guess we will be expecting answers soon. What is the real score between these two ex members? We'll bring you more news about this after the break"

 

Jessica is now drawing circles in her room pacing back and forth.

 

"What will happen to me? Will they ban B&E? That can't happen!!! Without B&E, I'm not the prettiest CEO that ever lived and I won't be called CEO Jung. Do I need Obama's support? Ahh yes! He'll take my side because I'm American. But what about Yuri? Ahh. I shouldn't worry about it.Obama will help Her Too. They have the same skin color.

 

Sica mumbled these words Like it was her mantra. Krystal had enough of her. Sister's overly dramatic acts. She stopped sica from pacing back and forth and told her to calm down.

 

"Calm down , unnie! Yuri unnie got this. Trust her, okay?  She's probably on the meeting with the. Boss."

 

Krystal assured her sister.  She sigh in relief as she saw her sister stop pacing back and forth.

 

"Yeah. She's in a meeting.  Meeting on how they'll kick yuri."

 

 

Sica said as she bites her nails again. Krystal still laughing secretly as she imagined her new home video of jessica. 

 

 

"I hope yul is fine and will be fine" Sica mumbled.