And The Story Goes On ...

When The Sky Beat The Tempo

2007, Japan

"pap...paraap..parap.." Seunghyun walked along Shibuya, shopping street. He wore an adidas long jumper which cover his body perfectly. He also wore a sunglasses. He just did everything perfectly for his disguise. He listened to music from his Ipod through his big headphone. 

"Seunghyun.. Oppa!! Oppa!!" Someone shouted his name from back, but he didn't notice at all because of his big headphone. 

"Seunghyun Oppa!" now this girl, Chaerin walked besides Seunghyun and it made he shocked. 

"Mwo? Chaerin? How do you know me?" he stopped walking.

"Molla... hehehe" Chaerin smiled.

"You..." Chaerin ruffled Chaerin long black hair. 

"So, oppa now in Japan?"

"ne..." Seunghyun nooded. Seunghyun and Chaerin walked together along Shibuya. They enjoyed the night sky in Japan's number one Fashion place, Shibuya. 

"what is oppa doing here?"

"bigbang.. " Seunghyun gave her a short answer.

"What do you think about Japan oppa?"

"interesting..." Seunghyun gave her a short answer again. 

Chaerin couldn't help but pouting . 

"Hey..Hey..Hey.. why are you pouting your mouth like that??"

"You.." she answered shortly as if she tried to revenge what Seunghyun did before to her. 

"Aish.. this girl.. i was just kidding.. kay?" Seunghyun gave up. 

"Yes.. so you have to treat me then.. i want a bowl of ramen!"

"where can we find it? huh?"

"let's go follow me!" Chaerin run as she grabbed Seunghyun's hands and brought him with her. 

And they spent all night long in a ramen stand near Chaerin's home in Japan. They had a long happy night together. Chatting, telling about eachtime they have spent the whole year and also making joke. In a nutshell, they had a great night together. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

2008, Seoul

"One two.. three four.. five six.. seven eight.. repeat.. one two three four five six... Why is the music stopping?" Chaerin said angrily because someone disturbed her training time. 

"Hello... i'm stoppping the music because i heard from Bom noona that you have trained for 6 hours non-stop even you forget to have lunch right?"

"Ouh oppa.. yeah i did.. it's almost two years after i first being trained here and i must show some enhancement oppa.. so i need to training more and more..."

"Aish you beib.. don't get too much! You worked so hard yet studying so hard too.. stay health.."

"....." Chaerin speechless.

"Hey... Chae-ah waeyo?"

"Oppa said what? Beib? bbeeib? am i wrong?"

"Hahaha.. why? I think you are my beib aren't you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hua!! FINALY!! i made the second chapter!! Thankyou for so much loves given to this fanfiction guys ^^ i reached +100 readers for this fics just a day ~~hehehe dunno why but that's about an amazing thing for me . once again thankyou *bows*

Keep waiting for the next chapters ^.^

writer, 

 

dcOda_JYCL