The Beginning

When The Sky Beat The Tempo

 

Hang Gang, 2016

"nawa gyeolhonhaejule?"* asked Seunghyun to pretty Chaerin. He kneeled to the ground and pull out a ring. 

"Mwo? Oppa..." she said with her cheek blush.

"nawa gyeolhonhae?" Seunghyun repeated her question despite Chaerin's blushness. 

"of course i will..." 

"Gomawo chaerin-ah... saranghaeyo, Anata o aie..." Seunghyun hug her tightly. Type of hug from a man who loves his lady with all of him. 

Then, Seunghyun got on Chaerin's lips and kiss her slowly as if he don't want to break it. Nice and soft kiss with lustless. Only loves left from those two. Chaerin and Seunghyun. 

They didn't realize that everyone were watching for them. They all are happy for this couple. 

When the kiss scene finished, and Seunghyun-Chaerin realize about everybody over there, everyone claped their hands to celebrate this lovely new couple. 

"Hahaha..." Seunghyun acted embarrassedly.

"Omo..." Chaerin couldn't help but laugh. 

That day, Chaerin is the most blessed woman ever and the happiest girl ever to be with Seunghyun. So do Seunghyun. He felt the same to have Chaerin in his life. 

Chaerin's mind suddenly back to the past ten years, when she first knew Seunghyun. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

2006, Seoul

"Yang Sajangnim..." young Chaerin came to YG building to sent her video type. She wanted to join the company so badly. 

"This is my video type... hope you will accept me as trainee here... thankyou so much" Chaerin bowed her body to Yang Hyunsuk. 

"I will watch it.. go home.. i'll let you know if you are accepted young lady.." said Yang Hyunsuk thoughtfuly.

"Thankyou ..." Chaerin was bowing again and then walked away out of the building. 

Bruk..

She bumped someone. 

"I'm so sorry.." both of them said each other. 

Freezed. Laughed. In the end both of them laugh each other. 

"I am Seunghyun anyway.. Choi Seunghyun imnida.."

"I am Faith.. oh sorry.. i mean. I am Chaerin.. Lee Chaerin imnida.."

"Faith?"

"Ah.. don't mind.. that's my english name... Faith Lee.."

"Ouh.. i have one too.."

"Ohya? who?"

"Tempo.. I am tempo from the bit..." Laughed again. This was the begining of their story. 

-TO BE CONTINUED-

* nawa gyeolhonhaejule? : will you marry me? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kya~~~ i made one!! i made!! lol i still can't believe i can make a fanfiction of Skytempo couple.. How do you think guys?? ^.^

Thankyou for reading heart

Writer, 

 

dcOda_JYCL