Introducing the Leader of BeatUpZ, Azurite Suljung

Rivals In Love

We reported earlier about a new 5-member girl group BeatUpZ making their debut soon. JL Entertainment has just released information about BeatUpZ's leader, Azurite Suljung.

 

The members of BeatUpZ will be bearing stage names of jewels. I guess they decided to adopt DBSK's style just like new rookie group Co-ed School.

 

Azurite's name comes from an Arabic word meaning blue. Blue stands for meditation and communication. However, the shifting colours of Azurites from blue to blue green and green speaks of transformation. Azurite is also known as ''The Stone of Heaven'' (gemstonegifts.com).

 

Other than being the leader of BeatUpZ, the 20 year old multi-tasker also plays a part in the group as the lead rapper and sub-vocalist.

 

Born in Seoul, Suljung (Birth name: Ha Sul Jung (설정)) was raised in Singapore and returned to South Korea at 14 with her family. According to her company, she is fluent in Korean, English and Chinese. She is currently enrolled in university.

 

For someone who has trained for 4 years, we look forward to seeing more of Azurite Suljung's talents.

 

Stay tuned to SeoulKpopMusic for more information about other BeatUpZ members, soon to be released.

 

 


 

 

That's my character so...IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE. IGNORE THAT.

 

Okay...WHOOOO! CELEBRATE! (forced by babysach)

 

Right... Okay,.. Now one character's been released. So, who are the next 4???

 

And, I just wanted to get rid of this chapter, that's why i quickly posted it.

 

Me and x_T-AE have been teasing you a lot, haven't we? HEEHEEHEE

 

IF you want us to continue updating the next chapter ASAP, YOU'D BETTER COMMENT!

 

 

10 COMMENTS TO UPDATE :P