Third member revealed

Rivals In Love

 

http://seoulkpopmusic.co.kr

 

 

Introducing the Lead Vocalist of BeatUpZ, Sapphire 3cia!

 

 

 

 

JL Entertainment has just released information about the lead vocalist of BeatUpZ, Sapphire 3cia.

 

Sapphire is a blue gem that symbolises truth, sincerity and faithfulness. Therefore, it is also known as ''The stone of loyalty and fidelity'' (gemstonegifts.com).

 

17 year old 3cia (Birth name: Lee Sang Hee (상희)) is already gaining a lot of attention for being the younger sister of SNSD's Sunny. She is also known to have a musical family, with her father Lee Seung Hyun, an ex-music producer and her mother being a current manager of SNSD. Even though 3cia is a full Korean, she was born and raised in Washington D.C, America for 13 years before returning to Seoul with her family. She is fluent in English and Korean.

 

According to her company, 3cia has trained for 4 years, having auditioned for the company when she was 13 years old. As the lead vocalist, she has undergone harsh vocal training and dancing with the other BeatUpZ members.

 

The last 2 members will be revealed soon. Who's excited?

 

 

 

As promised. Third member revealed! Congrats Patzmelody01! I cropped the picture a little, and some details were changed eg. age, family name (cause Sunny is Lee). Hope you don't mind. At least you got the position you wanted :)

 

Erm, 8 comments for the 4th person?