Debut: New girl group BeatUpZ set to debut!

Rivals In Love

http://seoulkpopmusic.co.kr

 

 

New girl group BeatUpZ set to debut!

 

 

After creating curiosity by releasing a practice video of SHINee's Replay earlier today via their official Youtube channel, JL Entertainment has released new information regarding the 5 girls that performed the hit debut song of SHINee.

 

In the practice video, 5 girls wearing casual clothes sang and danced to SHINee's Replay. Their faces could not be seen clearly and netizens have been unable to dig up any information about them, except for the fact that all of them have been training in JL Entertainment together preparing for their debut.

 

They will form a new girl group, BeatUpZ. They are anticipated to be a contemporary group and will show fresh music and styles in the future.

 

No information has been released about the girls and their debut yet. However, kpop fans do have something to look forward to as BeatUpZ have shown their impressive vocals and dancing through Replay.

 

So what do you think? Will BeatUpZ be the hottest rookie group of the year or will they be just another face in the crowd?

 

Stay tuned to SeoulKpopMusic for more news and meanwhile check out the Replay cover below!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpJkPRQoF9s

 

 


 

Also, thank you to the person who suggested BeatUpZ! You know who you are, thank you very much ~