piece of heart

we used to love
a man stood in front of his stove absently only to came out if his trance when he smelt the burnt eggs signing he threw the pan with it in the trash he didn't even feel like eating it was only to prevent any fainting spell after all he didn't want to leave the safety of his four walls but all he just wanted to die he could take his life any time he want but he have always been aman of principals and he always refused solving problems with suicide fate has never been kind on him but he believed his soul wasn't his it was God's only to take so however how much shattered he is he will wait for death to come knocking on his door.so he ended just sitting on the floor beside his stove staring into nothing till he heard the sound of approaching steps soon followed by knocking and his face showed a small trace of anger knowing exactly who it was hating the other persistence after all it wasn't the first time ,he wanted nothing but for the other to stop already and let him be . He walked to the door not really wanting to but he had always been a fate puppet and his strings was always attached to the other ,and he wasn't really surprised to find the same type of paper passed from under the door frame laying on the floor . Not really bothering to read it he throw it along with the burnt egg in the trash . And he hated him self more of being a slave to his emotions when he found his eyes taking a glimpse of the written words___________________*to me it is only you *