{ final }

Don't hide it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minyoung is the third person who actually arrives at the feast-party. Both Jina and her little brother are still busy preparing the snacks and drinks. “Jina, your friend is here” Minyoung greeted the young boy with a smile,

     “Oh my, look at you. That dress is so my cup of tea”

Jina uttered twirlling her around as if she’s the model of her show. The girl grinned, “Aunt made them for me” Jina noded again but she stopped for a while and tapped her chin in her deep thoughts. Something looks weird on her. Ahh, of course!

Jina didn’t mutter a word and let Minyoung do what she wants helping her little brother in the kitchen. Somehow she finds the girl quite amusing. Does this have to do something with that Jeongguk boy?

     “Jimin, get me the napkins”

Instead of the boy, Minyoung came running towards her with a box of napkins. The Jimin boy probably already is up in his room playing video game waiting for the feast-party to start –to be honest, I don’t think he even bothered to help in the first place but Jina forced him too.

The older girl huffed, “That kid! He stayed here with me for more than a months now and yet he never even help me around the house” Minyoung chuckled at her nagging words. She really does respect the girl a lot.

She might be young but she managed to handle the housework, part-time job and college. Since Jimin wouldn’t help a single thing at home, it is Jina job to take care of her little brother –preparing foods and doing his laundries.

Jimin had a fight with his father so that’s how he ends up living a roof with his sister.

 

 

The place is almost crowded but the person Jina was anticipating the most still hasn’t arrived yet. It’s a good that Minyoung is too busy in the kitchen looking out for her chicken lasagna.

Jina took a sip of her soda, sometime glancing over Jimin’s phone from time to time. Did the kid invite his friends over? Jina pinched his baby fat under his arm mentioning his full name “Park Jimin”. The boy winch in pain but only gave the older girl a deep glare as she continued to laugh at the poor boy.

     Ding~ Dong~

          “Wait, I’ll get the door”

   Jina approached to the door followed by Jimin. There stood prince Jeongguk flashing his charming smiles and with another boy next to him, Kim Taehyung. “You guys came” Both of them replied to Jimin’s bro-fist and then caught Jina in amused face. How this is a coincidence?

     “Ah thanks again Jina for inviting us” Jeongguk uttered while his eyes sometime wandered around the room.

          Looking for someone huh?

     “Sure by the mean time before the games and prizes start, take a seat and enjoy the food.

           I’ll be at the kitchen for a while”

Jina put down her drinks and walked into the kitchen. Oh my, the lasagna look harshly delicious! The older girl asked the girl to fix herself up while she cleaned up the mess and set up her main dish of the night.

     “Oh I forgot to remind you. Can you please take off those glasses?

           I almost couldn’t recognize you” Jina childishly laughed.

Of course Minyoung gets her. The only place where she used that thick frame hanging on her nose bridge is her college. Nobody outside the campus actually see her looking natural except for Park Jimin.

She locked the door behind her and turned her heels to the mirror –to touch-up powder on her face and a tiny amount of gloss on her pale lips. She naturally brushed her hair by running through her fingers in her short hair and tucked one side behind her ear.

One last glance in the mirror she was still battling in her mind if she should take off her specs or not. Just because of one reason she totally aware of –Jeon Jeongguk is here.

     “Whatever, like he would care”

Her face paled for a while. Jina almost give her a heart attack stood in front of the bathroom door waiting for her to exit the room. “And what did I tell you?” she question again giving her a tsk sound before pulling off the thick frame,

     “I’ll keep this with for the night. Now off you go”

The older girl soft smiled at her asking her to enjoy the food and have fun.

 

 

An hour passed, and all of them have settled down in the same table –talking about campus and majors. And somehow Minyoung end up squishing between the sweet boy, Taehyung and Jimin –thanks to Jina.

     “I’m bored. Let’s play a game. Just between us” the older girl as she took a sip of her soda again.

          “Babe, if this that kind of game– ”

     “Dare cards!”

Jimin automatically palmed his face, not this again. No wonder she made Minyoung sit right next to Jimin. Obviously only Jeongguk and Taehyung looked all blank as they were never heard of such games before.

 

 

 

Minyeong’s

   I whined for the umpteenth time asking Jina to switch game but she still refused and dragged back anyone that leaves the table. And in the end, I had my bottom glued to the chair and took a sip of my Mountain Dew from time to time –waiting for my turn. Jina got her hands under her chin for support, staring at me with her heavy eyes like she is waiting for me to get a hit.

Like I didn't know that she actually tried to hooked me up with Jimin again. The last time we played, something bad happen that made our friendship turns awkward. Well thanks again to Miss Park Jina here. "Jimin, hurry pick a card!" Oh god, Jimin please pick a the light card. Damn this is not happening right?

Jimin stared at his card for a while and then back at me, "This is okay", What card is it? Jimin –I tried to search in his eyes for an answer but he just stayed quiet and closed the gap between us. "Ji-Jimin?" For a moment there I stop breathing when I feel his breath tickles my neck. 

     What card is this?

   It happen in just a blink. Jimin had his arm around my waist holding me in place so I would escape and end his misery faster. He left a soft quick peck near my neck.I still had hands around his shoulder feeling red all of the sudden. That is just so... sudden.

I can sense that Jina did her small victory dance that Jimin did it again. It's your lucky day girl. Next time I won't let this happen again. I got to appologize again later on to Jimin after this. I turned my head to caught Jeongguk's crooked eyebrows at me and clenching his fist. Is he okay?

Taehyung left the table for a while to refill his cup and this round of the game, luck was not on my side. Please let me have a good card with Taehyung. We just met a while ago, don't ruin my new friendship like this. Anything, but that card. 

Wait..

I did see a skull drawing on the card right... Oh no. My eyes went wide when Jina snatched away the card from my hands and read it out loud, "seven seconds kiss" holy , someone save me. I looked around for a sign of Taehyung and I sighed in relief when they can't find them around the house. "It's not fair! I've been waiting for this" Jina whined again, annoyed somehow.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter