{ semi }

Don't hide it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minyoung's

The cold air in the national library made me shivered as I pulled the thick black sweater to warm myself. I think we’ve in the room for more than two hours now. There I am again in the cold room spending my empty time studying with my partner for the upcoming class.

A small yawn escape my thin lips and my eyes bore around the room only to notice the man in front of me in a daze. I coughed,

     “Jungkook, what are you doing?"

Tell me about it, there must be something in his mind that bother him until now. He’s been giving that expression eversince we meet at the main entrance.
Finally he showed me a small smile, okay just tell me what is on your mind. I know you need someone to talk to.

          “This girl, Dawon –” 

     Wait, isn’t that our senior in english class? “I’ve been giving her hints about my feelings to her but somehow she didn’t quite notice it” he continued with a sigh at the end. I laughed, oh boy such a poor kid. No wonder he looks somehow sad. He thinks our sunbaenim could be perhaps denying his feelings.

     “Then why don’t you just talk to her rather than just giving hints?”

I questioned back but only to replied with his crooked eyebrows. Okay, I’m sorry I forgot that you’re a scaredy-cat. My laughters starting to recieved glares from the people in the library so I bit my lips holding it in.

          “I know you think I’m a chicken but I have my reasons”

     “I’m just kidding. Don’t take it to heart”
I uttered, picking up my pen and twirled it in the air. I saw him pout before raising his knuckle to his cheeks, “But you know what, she is deffinitely my dream girl. Black long locks, fair skin, mature scent and taste, definitely suits any black outfit. Fits my ideal type perfectly” a dreamy smile formed on his lips. 

     I coughed, whatever kid –Congratulation for founding your soulmate. An idea suddenly popped in my mind, it won’t hurt to take this chance to ask him right? It’s not like me really talk in the campus. Just when we on study period.

          “Jungkook, what if a girl who looks slightly like a nerd, who is the opposite of your ideal, confessed to you. What would you do?”

He tapped on his chin, “Well that’s a hard question but I can’t judge a book by it’s cover. But I’d perfer if she is older”

     “So you’re saying you won’t go out with a younger girl?”

He noded, “Honestly, I wouldn’t preferably go out with the same age girls too. I like older girls because they look more mature too”

Ah, boys –It explains them all. Not a surprise when he answered the question. My phone vibrated recieving a message from Jina mentioning me about work. I guess I better get going now. I nudged Jungkook that I have some other problems to attend and I’m taking my leave first. He replied with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter