Ch2

Random Romance
Chapter 2:
 
 
The day is now over yet Jungkook hasn't called the other guy and it frustrates him. A LOT.
 
 
I should've reject Taehyung while I could have earlier. Tsk. He thought to himself.
 
 
He sighed while he took off his clothes and went to the bathroom to freshen up before he goes to bed, debating at his own subconscious whether he'll call the latter or not.
 
 
Should I or Should I not?
 
 
He kept on debating mentally that he didn't even notice his roommate entering the bathroom.
 
 
"EARTH TO JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" The other yelled, making the younger squeal--- rather unmanly. Seriously Jungkook
 
 
"AH HYUNG!!! DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!!" He yelled back when the other is at the floor, rolling his as he keeps on laughing. Jungkook glared at the other and the shorter apologize.
 
 
"Just what were you thinking Jungkook-ah?" The older asked.
 
 
"Nothing Yoongi-hyung. Just... things." Jungkook then sighed.
 
 
"It's Taehyung and his weird s, isn't it?" Yoongi asked uninterested and Jungkook widened his eyes.
 
 
"H-How did you---"
 
 
"Duh, it's always him that made you like that you know. Everytime that does something and he wants you to do it, you just keep on spacing out thinking about it." Yoongi said in as-a-matter-of-fact tone, face remaining blank and sometimes Jungkook just wanted to slice that blank face of his roommate into pieces and maybe feed the unicorns with it.
 
 
"So what did he ask you this time?" Yoongi asked.
 
 
"Well, he told me that I should meet someone and I need to call him to discuss when and where we should meet and I'm just debating on myself whether I call him or just nah." Jungkook explained, now done showering and is putting his shorts on cause NO, I DON'T WEAR ANYTHING ON TOP CAUSE IT'S TOO HOT AND I MIGHT SWEAT A LOT AND THE BED WILL GET WET AND YADADI-ERY-DOO.
 
 
"Really Jungkook? Really? And I thought you're manly. Psh." Then the older laughs at him while the latter just glared at him.
 
 
"What's the connection about me debating myself and being manly?" He asked.
 
 
"I don't know, maybe it's WiFi connection?" Yoongi stopped laughing just to roll on the floor laughing at his lame joke. The younger just shook his head and muttered an 'whatever' and sighed.
 
 
Maybe I'll just call him now. He thought and gets his phone to dial the other guy's phone number and pressed call.
 
 
Seconds later and the stranger picked up and muttered a 'Hello?' rather with a tired tone.
 
 
"Uhhh... H-hello? Is this P-park Jimin?" He cursed himself mentally for stuttering while his friend looked at him in amusement.
 
 
"This is Park Jimin speaking, who are you?" The guy in other line named Jimin asked.
 
 
"Ahh... I-I was asked by Taehyung to call y---"
 
 
"Taehyung? As in Kim Taehyung?"
 
 
"The one and only." Jungkook said plainly.
 
 
The other just kept on muttering like 'this mothering ' and 'i'm so gonna kill him tomorrow' and what words he knows cause I'M INNOCENT, I SAID.
 
 
"Say... Did he ask you about meeting a random guy and lets you discuss when and where we should meet?" Jimin asked.
 
 
"Yeah but he said that YOU should tell me when and where will be our meeting spot." Jungkook said emphasizing the word YOU.
 
 
"Well, when are you free?" Jimin asked.
 
 
"Sunday cause I have to work part-time on Saturday." Jungkook said.
 
 
"Well I'm not free at the morning so Sunday afternoon, maybe about 2:00 pm at Starbucks?" Jimin said.
 
 
"Sure. That sounds good."
 
 
"Should I pick you up or..."
 
 
"No. I'll just take a walk there. Just give me the exact address and I'll go."
 
 
"Okay then," then he heard Jimin yawning and Jungkook swears that his yawning sounds sounds beautiful in his ears--- WAIT, DID HE JUST SAID BEAUTIFUL?
 
 
"I'm sorry but I'm dead tired now so... Nice talking with you and have a good night Jungkook-ssi." Jimin said.
 
 
"Same to you too, Jimin-ssi." Jungkook smiled unconsciously and hung up.
 
 
He then received a text coming from Jimin giving him the address of the said place and time. He then smiled and not a moment later when he also drifted to sleep, unknown to the fact that Yoongi looked at him still in amusement and said.
 
 
"He just got a date, didn't he?"
 
==================================
 
A/N: well chapter 2 is now done and I felt satisfied cause it's a bit longer longer than the previous one.
 
Also, i would like to thank my first 22 subscribers. I appreciate it a lot and i dedicate this chapter for you.
 
Have a good day everyone!!! ^___^