Ch3

Random Romance
"KIM TAEHYUNG!!! I SWEAR IN HEAVEN'S ABOVE THAT YOU'LL GO DOWN IN HELL!!! HELL I SAY!!!" Jungkook shouted at the top of his lungs as he keeps on chasing a certain alien bringing along his knife as his ultimate weapon, making all the students look at him in horror while the others just sighed.
 
 
Because a pissed Jungkook turns out to be an evil Jungkook that everyone doesn't want to see.
 
 
He's just a first year college student yet he made himself a title that only a devil could get.
 
 
Satan Kookie.
 
 
It's not everyday that you get to see a cute, innocent, sweet looking student can act like a serial killer, so their expressions on their faces is an understatement. It has been years ago since they have this student who had the same personality with the devils Do Kyungsoo and Ren (A/N: read Misadventures of A Senior Student by railai and you'll know) and the horror doesn't stop with them as his half-brother Kim Seokjin had the same title in his college years.
 
 
Meanwhile, Taehyung just laughs it off while he ran, not noticing a guy who was about to get bumped by him in any seconds--- OOF!!! And they did.
 
 
Jungkook was about to charge on them but seeing a familiar guy made him stop and look at them weirdly, which the both of them looked at him confused.
 
 
It only took  3 seconds that realization hits them and noticing themselves being in a weird position. They get off with each other as soon as they felt their cheeks burning red.
 
 
And let's talk about AWKWARD.
 
 
"Jin-hyung?!" The younger's eyes twinkled in delight as he suddenly hugged the older tightly, Taehyung already forgotten. Jin also hugged the younger back.
 
 
Speaking of the alien...
 
 
Taehyung just stood there, eyes fixed at the beauty in front of him with mouth agape. He never saw someone prettier than Jungkook in his entire life--- he does actually but NO ONE had captured the alien's heart except for this Goddess in front of him. This doesn't go unnoticed by the said person. 
 
 
"Hello there handsome. What's your name?" The guy named "Seokjin" asked. He just called him handsome. HANDSOME I SAY!!!
 
 
"K-kim T-taehyung." Curse that stutter.
 
 
There was a moment of silence until----
 
 
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE ALMIGHTY ALIEN KIM TAEHYUNG DID STUTTER JUST NOW!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Jungkook laughed while rolling on the floor. Screw that sweet image I just wanna roll like a buffalo right now laughing like a maniac.
 
 
To be honest, Taehyung sometimes think of Jungkook as nothing more than a retard. Really.
 
 
"I'm Kim Seokjin, Jungkook's half-brother and also the previous Princess of the Campus." The elder proudly said, asking for a handshake which the younger took it hesitantly.
 
 
Jungkook just stood there, what he's seeing is something made a little squish in his heart. He's just envy that he wondered whether he'll fall in love at first sight like those two. Sure his brother might be calm and confident at first but that gave him the answer that Seokjin likes the younger and then there's Taehyung who just stuttered for the first time and giving the elder the look that he saw for the first time also (unless you wanna see him looking at anime figures).
 
 
ing love. Tsk.
 
 
He's about to break their moment but his phone suddenly goes off, making the two go back in reality to look anywhere but their flustered faces.
 
 
"Hello?" Jungkook asked.
 
 
"Jungkook-ssi? It's me, Jimin."
 
 
"Oh yes, is there something wrong?" The younger asked.
 
 
"No no no nothing at all... Just... Wanna say hi and also to remind you about our first meeting." Jimin said and Jungkook swear that the guy in the other line must've look red as a tomato right now.
 
 
"Well, hi." The younger said and chuckled.
 
 
"Hello. Anyway, don't forget!!!"
 
 
"I won't. Bye!!" And he hung up.
 
 
He put his phone and looked at his friend and his brother to find that both of them are looking at him with utter shock and amusement.
 
 
Oh no
 
 
====================================
 
A/N: chapter 3 is done and I'm sorry if it's a little short since I'm really sleepy and tired.
 
About the mentioned story above there, here's the link and You won't regret reading it.
 
https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/886465/misadventures-of-a-senior-student-exo-hunhan-taoris-baekyeol-kaisoo-xiuchen-sulay
 
It's an EXO chatroomau with storylines of course and crack mostly. (To be honest, this is one of the best stories I've ever read.)
 
Hope you guys have a good day!!! And good night for those who are about to sleep!!!