Ch1

Random Romance
"NO HYUNG!!! I DON'T WANT TO!!!" Jungkook yelled at the top of his lungs.
 
 
"Oh come on!! Please for me?" Taehyung suddenly made a cute puppy look looking at Jungkook as if begging him to come.
 
 
Taehyung had begged the younger to join the dance group and Jungkook could've said yes already but NO, Jungkook won't give a about it and besides, I have a lot of assignments to make. He thought.
 
 
Taehyung had begged Jungkook during class, during recess where Taehyung had to ask the younger in front of everyone, during dismissal and such, not giving Jungkook his personal time. Even the older begged at him when he's taking a shower.
 
 
All Jungkook wanted right now is a peaceful time without Taehyung begging him this and that.
 
 
Jungkook grunted and answered an "okay fine i'll go" which made the latter jumps in happiness. Taehyung hugged Jungkook with all his might and starts spinning the younger around.
 
 
"Okay hyung I accepted it now would you PLEASE GIVE ME A GOODAMN MOMENT OF SILENCE PLEASE!!!" Jungkook shouted and the latter looked at him apologetically, putting him down and silencing for a moment.
 
 
Oh for how Jungkook loves this kind of atmosphere where silence is the only thing he could hear and--- it's too good to be true.
 
 
Because as soon as soon as he took a deep breath, Taehyung suddenly hugs him again. Why is he friend with this mothering of an alien? He will never know.
 
 
Taehyung puts him down and gives him a paper that has a stranger's number.
He's hesitating to accept it but he did it anyways.
 
 
"Just let the guy choose the place and the time." Is all the older said and went  on his way. Jungkook could only sigh in response.
 
 
=========================================
 
A/N: sorry if it took a long time and it's short cause I just have a writer's block. This is gonna be a chaptered story anyway so I think it's okay. Here's VKook for now.