A day in the YG dorm

A day in the YG dorm

It was a good afternoon. Everything was quiet. No fan girls nor fan boys screaming outside their apartment. No practice for anything. No tour to perfect. It was the perfect day to lounge around. So the rest of the members of Bigbang and 2ne1 were inside their apartment aside from Taeyang who left a few minutes later, claiming he had to buy something, leaving the eight of them in the dorm.

 

"Let's watch a movie." Minzy suggested.

 

They all agreed and went to the living room, the guys trailing behind them. Bom was about to pop Titanic in when Jiyong stopped them.

 

"Titanic? Again?"

 

"What? Leonardo is one hot stud." Chaerin said, crossing her arms.

 

"Let's watch The Avengers instead." Seungri suggested, already taking the disc off its container. Dara took her place in front of the player, stopping Seungri from his tracks.

"Noona!"

 

Daesung chuckled then tugged on Minzy's hand who looked at friends, amused. "Well, if you guys are going to keep arguing, we're just going to get some groceries and stuff."

Minzy laughed, letting her boyfriend drag her outside. "Maybe you guys should settle that with a game of rock, paper and scissors. Ciao!"

 

"Take care guys!" Dara said, waving before they heard them leave.

 

"I think Minzy's right. Settle it with rock, paper and scissors." Bom said, tapping Chaerin's shoulder. "You play."

 

"Fine but just this once."

 

Seungri agreed, even cracking a few knuckles. Chaerin just rolled her eyes. Jiyong sat beside Dara, hiding his amusement but failing miserably. Dara slapped his arm lightly, grinning. His brow rose and a smirk formed at the corner of his lips.

 

Seunghyun, or more commonly known as TOP, rolled his eyes and grasped his neck with both hands. Bom hit TOP's head with a loud thwack. TOP turned to her with his pouting lips, wondering if his "bingu aegyo" would affect Bom.

 

...but it didn't. Like the last times he tried.

 

"1, 2, 3, shoot!"

 

Chaerin's hand was balled in a fist for a rock and Seungri's was held out, flat for paper. Jiyong cheered while Dara grumbled and Bom sat on the sofa, 'accidentally' hitting TOP's cheering face.

 

"I won!" Seungri said, giving his brother a fist bump. Chaerin's brows were furrowed.

 

"How did that happen?"

 

Bom sighed. "Chae, paper covers rock."

 

"So, I'm supposed to believe paper can just magically wrap around the rock, leaving it immobile?"

 

"Chaerin, that's usually how it works." Jiyong explained. He didn't know this game was going to create such a ruckus.

 

"If that's the case, paper should magically wrap itself on scissors, too. Paper would always win. That is just unacceptable and insane." Chaerin said, frowning at her fist.

 

TOP was trying hard not to laugh at her explanation and the look on Seungri's face.

 

"CL." Seungri said, calling her using her alias, holding his hands up. "Face it, we're going to watch The Avengers because you lost."

 

Chaerin, with a determined look on her face, punched Seungri.

 

"Ow! What was that for?"

 

"Oh, sorry. I thought your paper would wrap itself around you and protect you."

 

Jiyong and Dara laughed out loud while TOP practiced his crotch s, annoying Bom in the process. Seungri frowned because that punch really hurt. So when Chaerin put Titanic in the player, he could only pout, afraid that she would punch him with her rock again.

 

By the time Jack died, all of them were acting like idiots. Dara was sobbing, Chaerin was all "no, he's too young and hot to die!" and Bom was ", you said you'd never let go!" TOP and Seungri were laughing their butts off because seriously, the girls were hilarious. Jiyong ran his fingers through Dara's hair, his shoulder being used as a huge handkerchief.

 

They were startled when the front door opened and in came Taeyang with a large grin on his face, holding a few tickets in his hands.

 

"I got them! I got the tickets! Front row tickets, baby!"

 

Chaerin suddenly doubled over in a fit of laughter while TOP was already snorting, slapping his hand over his mouth. Seungri's eyes were round with wonder. Dara, however, didn't get it.

 

"Tickets for what, Youngbae?" Jiyong asked, chuckling every so often.

 

"BEYONCE'S CONCERT!" Taeyang, who is also known as Youngbae, exclaimed, jumping up and down excitedly. All of them started laughing except for Seungri and Dara.

 

"You're kidding me! Those are impossible to get!" Seungri squealed like a teenaged . Really squealed.

 

"I KNOW!"

 

They began singing Single Ladies at the top of their lungs and even danced the steps showed in the video.

 

Dara stood there, gaping like a fish with everybody laughing on the floor. She was staring at them in disbelief when Daesung and Minzy walked in, hand in hand, with grocery bags on their other hands.

 

Minzy stared at her Dara unnie then at the two retards dancing to Single Ladies. "At least you didn't get to hear Youngbae oppa belt out to Listen."

 

Finally, Jiyong had enough of the laughs and managed to compose himself. He glanced at Dara's confused face and chuckled. He stood up and laid his arm around her shoulders. Still confused, Dara looked back at him, silently begging him to enlighten her.

 

"Well, it could definitely be worse than this, Dara - ya." Jiyong shrugged, a smirk playing at the corner of his lips. "They could be in their Lady Gaga cone bras and long blonde hairs singing to Poker Face, impersonating Gaga."

 

A/N: I am not exactly sure if you guys get it or what but yeah. Jiyong oppa and Dara are together here, as well as Daesung and Minzy, and TOP and Bom. I'm not sure if Seungri and CL should get together so I played safe, I think. :P Please tell me what you think!