Me or Him

Me or Him.

The airport was full.

Loads of fans and paparazzi rushing through the airport doors just to get a glimpse of EXO. The surroundings were chaotic and restless - fans are bombarding around them and flashes of lights reflected their dark Givenchy shades. 

"How annoying" Sehun blurted.

Bodyguards created a shield around them, guarding them with their lives from the crowd - as if a cat protecting its kittens. Fans were furious as usual, begging and screaming for their attention. A short haired girl with glasses appeared beside Chanyeol, her eyes were sparkled with excitement and hope, "This is it" she thought, "oppa going to notice me"

without any hesitation, she nudged Chanyeol by the shoulder "Chanyeol-oppa! Please accept my gift" Chanyeol glared at the girl - giving an emotionless look while gesturing to accept the handmade gift

"HEY YOU! GO AWAY" the girl was shoved away by the bodyguard, his well-toned tanned arms pushed the fragile delicate little girl - the action made her glasses flew out from her face, she dropped on the ground - she realized that Chanyeol didn't accept the gift.

You noticed and picked up the girl "are you okay there little girl?" she nods.

Fans were running for Exo, hunger for their attention, too busy to notice anything - they unfortunately stepped on the girl's handmade gift. Manager-oppa saw you helping the girl and immediately snatched you away. "We have to go"

 

Chanyeol almost exploded inside. He looked over at the bodyguard "Ah-jinjja. I should have accept the gift. Poor girl she was so young"

You sat beside him, how can a good looking charisma guy can be cute at the same time.. you thought. "She tried really hard. It's okay. At least she knows that you want a gift from her." you smiled.

Being exo's long time coordinator has been a great job for you. Even though you're a foreigner, you tried your best to fit in the korean culture and learn korean language. Getting this job was not easy as you think.. there are so many setbacks that you went through. Crappy ones.. good ones.. you name it. Your experience was way out of this world, you learned how to be independent and professional towards your job. People always give some kind of impression to you because of your age.

Why?

Because you are younger than EXO. But your mentatily is way beyond your age.You know how to deal with such people. Even EXO members are so close to you because you are being truth to yourself and be professional at the same time. You know how to patch things up together and get done. 

But nowadays, you get too attached with the two members of EXO - Chanyeol and Sehun. 

Chanyeol layed his head on your shoulder "I'm so tired" you looked over at Chanyeol, scrolling down thru his instagram account on his Iphone.

Sehun sat opposite from the both of you. He was wearing his glasses and playing with his phone, suddenly he frowns.

Chanyeol has been so clingy to you lately. It made you feel uncomfortable because you don't want things to be misunderstood, especially the fans...

"you guys are just bestfriends" you thought. But to Chanyeol.. you are more than that. 

The first time he met you, you were so quiet and presistent that he found you so intimidating that he would rather not talk to you while you are around EXO.

"This girl" he thought. "I don't like her"

But after a while you guys get the hang of each other. You guys started to talk a lot - from small conversations turned into meaningful ones, you both realize that you share the same interest; music and fashion.

Chanyeol and Sehun are like brothers; you became bestfriends with Sehun as well. You find Sehun a bit cold when you first met him. You thought he would be the last persn that you wanted talk to.

You were definitely wrong about that. Sehun is a very sweet person. You started to developed feelings for him just by all the gestures that he gives to you. He will sometimes text you on schedule, just to know if you are okay or not. He would touch your hair while you do his makeup. He would sometimes stay up with you while you are studying.

Chanyeol got a little jealous from there. He started being around you, try to Sehun perhaps.

Chanyeol inhaled your rose signature scent while he put his head on your shoulder, "You smell awful" he snickered. Your eyes turned wide "AWFUL?" you immediately tsearched for your travel-sized perfume in your bag.. "Ya.. i was just joking pabo"

You sighed and slapped his arm "Haish!!" 

Sehun was really quiet from all the waiting to board the plane. You can see him tapping the phone lazily and his head bobbed to the right side.

Maybe he was tired, you thought. 

It was time for you guys to board the plane. 

 

-----------------------------------

 

The flight was at night. Your job was basically endless. You had to rearrange as there are so many cancelled and additional plans into EXO daily schedule. EXO was scheduled to be in Japan first thing in the morning, after that they have to take a flight back to Korea for their Ice Cream CF, photoshoot with famous designer brands, EXO drama, endless stage performances and- You rubbed your temples, "So many many many many" 

You needed a break. After a few hours just staring at your laptop, you got up from your seat for a toilet break.

You were seated beside Manager-oppa. The plane was almost dark but accompanied with small dimmed lights assembled in each rows. Chanyeol was seated behind few rows away from you, while Sehun was only in another row beside you.

Sehun was asleep - his eyebags were noticable, his hair was messy but tousled perfectly. His features were glowing despite how dark the plane is. You looked over at the back of your seat. You saw Chanyeol sleeping as well but his eyebrows were frowned and mouth agape. Beats headphones neatly securing around his neck. You can hear a faint hip-hop music coming out from the headphones. Other members were asleep oh so deeply.

"cute" you smiled. 

It was very cold. The toilet was small but fit for any shape or sizes of people. You felt like you are facing fatigue and tiredness. "Urgh, I need to wash my face" your neatly tie your hair up. You could feel the water splashed on your face, the smell of your cleanser lingers around the toilet - the smell of fresh picked lilies and peonies. 

Suddenly a knocked can be heard. Without any hesitation, you opened the door. You could see Sehun's eyebags were droopy than ever, his hair was covered with his beanie. He was looking down on the floor and immediately met your eyes. "Sehun-ssi, sorry for keeping you waiting. I thought there's no one gonna use the toilet because everyone's asleep." you chuckled. 

Sehun gave you a weak smile and walked closer to you. "I have something to tell you. Something that I want to tell you for a really long time..."

Your hearbeat raises in a second, his chest was close to yours. His warmth made you so dizzy and heaty. "What is it.. sehun-ssi?" not looking his eyes. 

He tilted his head. He took your hand and placed on his chest. "You."

You frowned. "You.... take this away from me" 

The gesture was so meaningful that it made you blushed so hard... "S-se-sehun"

"What is this?" 

A deep voice echoed, "What are you guys doing?"

------------

 

I know.. cheesy af. Lolololo please bare with me. Im still editing this story and gonna add some new stuff. This is not complete yet so there might be some changes as well.

Please subscribe and comment! Thank you <3