Chapter 2

Oppa or Oppa???

In the evening, Hye Yoon went to her room... She wanted to rest. She just about to close her eyes when suddenly her mother, Gayoung call her..

Gayoung : Hye Yoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KANG HYE YOON!!!!!!

Hye Yoon : Coming!!!!!

She immediately get out of her room and goes to the living room..

Hye Yoon : O-Omma.. W-Why do you called me?

Gayoung : Pfft.. What's with the bandage around your hand? (grabs Hye Yoon"s hand roughly)

Hye Yoon : O-Oh.. I-It's just the h-hot water spilled and it burns m-my hand.

Gayoung : (scoffs) Such a baby.....

Hye Yoon : *did she just called me a baby??*

Gayoung : Cook something for dinner, you lazybump!

Hye Yoon : N-N-Nae...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That night, she rested in her room.. She was thinking about something..

Hye Yoon : * I wonder why omma always treat me like rubbish and she treats Jinah with love? Am I not being a good girl? Ever since I live here, I've been treated like some garbages out there. I never make any sins.*

She didn't realize that a drop of her tears is rolling down her cheek. Then suddenly her roommate a.k.a her bestfriend there, Park Hye Ri entered the room. Hyeri saw Hye Yoon is crying.

Hyeri : (shut the door slowly and went to her friend) What's wrong, chingu?

Hye Yoon : nothing's wrong..

Hyeri : I know you very well, Yoon-shi. Please tell me...(sits on Hye Yoon's bed)

Hye Yoon : (sit on her bed) (hugs Hyeri and cries) I don't know why everyone here hate me.. Why are they treating me like rubbish?

Hyeri : ( Hye Yoon's hair) Not everyone, you know..

Hye Yoon : (release the hug and face Hyeri) everyone... except you.. You are the only girl that being nice to me.. You are my only chingu in my life.. Thank god that I have a friend like you.. So please don't leave me alone.. I don't have anybody else in this world except you, Hyeri...

Hyeri : Why are you saying this? Of course I will never leave you.. and you don't ever leave me.. just go and sleep.. don't cry anymore.. let me sing you a song before you sleep. I hope you will sleep well..

As she promised, she sang a song to Hye Yoon while getting on her bed, next to Hye Yoon's. She sang her favourite song, Last Romeo from Infinite. Well, Hyeri is one of the kpoppers all around the world. She likes kpop very much while Hye Yoon doesn't know kpop much.. 5 minutes later, Hye Yoon being drifted to sleep. Hyeri kept singing her favourite songs until she's being sleepy..