Chapter 4

Oppa or Oppa???

Hye Yoon was done showering and packing, she was about to leave.

Hye Yoon : Okay, Hyeri. I'm done packing. So, I am leaving.

Hyeri : Where are you going to live now?

Hye Yoon : I also don't know where to go. But, I really want to go out from this orphanage.

Hyeri : Okay. But, promise me don't forget me and always take care of yourself. Don't be childish like you always do.

Hye Yoon : Thanks Hyeri. Okay, I will remember your advise. (chuckles) Thank you for everything, dear.

Hyeri : Please don't say like this. I'm about to cry. Ugh..

Hye Yoon : (laughs) Hahaha.. Please don't miss me a lot. (hugs Hyeri) Don't cry..

Hyeri : Ok..

Hye Yoon : I am going now.

Hye Yoon was walking to the front door with Hyeri beside her.

Hye Yoon : Take care. I will miss you.

Hyeri : You too..

 

HYERI's POV

Hye Yoon was already walked pass the front gate.. Suddenly, Jinah came. She was coming towards me while rubbing her eyes. Ugh so annoying. I hate her so much. She always annoys Hye Yoon.

Jinah : Hey there. Whatcha doin'?

Hyeri : None of your business.

Jinah : Oh is it?

Hyeri : (rolling eyes)

 

HYE YOON's POV

Hye Yoon was walking towards who knows where. After an hour walking, she went to a convenience store and bought a ramen and ate there. As she was eating, 7 handsome guys were entering the store. They sat at the table which is in front her table.

Hye Yoon : *wow.. these guys are freaking handsome and cute..*

After she done eating, she went to the snacks section to buy it for emergency. She search for her favourite snack and she found it. She quickly took it but she saw another hand already took it.

? : Oh, do you want this snack.

Hye Yoon : Yes. But never mind. You can have it.

? : Oh.. No, you should have it.. here..

Hye Yoon : Gomawo..

? : whats your name?

Hye Yoon : my name is h--...

Suddenly, the guy's friend called him said that they got to go.

? : oh sorry.. my friend already called me.. i have to go.. see you again and nice to meet you..

Hye Yoon : yeah nice to meet you too..

 

SUNGYEOL's POV

Sungyeol : *wow.. this girl is so cute... i should ask her name* What's your name?

? : my name is h--...

Suddenly, Gyu hyung called me and said that we got to go..

Sungyeol :oh sorry.. my friend already called me.. i have to go.. see you again and nice to meet you..

Sungyeol : *aishh.. gyu hyung... why must you did that????*