Chapter 1

Oppa or Oppa???

Hye Yoon: Oppa, where are we going?

?: Somewhere...

Hye Yoon: Where?

?:Somewhere secret. Just stay still and follow me..

Omma: Yah! Where do you think you can go?!!

Hye Yoon: (gasps) O-Omma... Just let me go for a while...

Suddenly she feels that she is extremely wet.. She opens her eyes and see.. As she expected, she is absolutely extremely wet. She glanced at her alarm clock. It is 8.30 in the morning. She look up and see her mother, Gayoung. Actually Gayoung is not her real mother. She lives in an orphanage.

Gayoung: Yah!! What time do you want to wake up?!! There's tons of works that you have to do and you just lazily sleeping here??!! Don't be a lazybump!!

Hye Yoon: Haa?? But--

Gayoung: No buts! Just get off the bed.. Make your bed now and do your work faster!!!

Hye Yoon: Ne~..

After she took her bath, she went to do the laundry. Then, she went to the store room to take a broom to sweep the entire house. She cleaned the house alone..  After three hours spending time with cleaning, she went to her room and rest.  Suddenly, she realized that she didn't have her lunch. So, she went to the kitchen to make some ramen. When she pour the hot water, Jinah came and bump Hye Yoon. Jinah is one of the orphans there and she dislikes Hye Yoon. The hot water spilled and burn one of Hye Yoon's hands.

Hye Yoon : Aaah!! Ouch!

Jinah : Oh, are you hurt? (shows sympathy but in an annoying way)

Hye Yoon : It's burning!!

Jinah : Ouh.. You know that I didn't mean it right?

Hye Yoon : erm.. Can you please take the first-aid kit?

Jinah : The first aid kit is near. Can't you take it by yourself? It's not like you don't have any hands..

Jinah went out of the kitchen.. Hye Yoon was frustated with Jinah's attitude..

Hye Yoon : What in the world?!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey guys... I'm kind of a newbie here.. This is my first fanfic.. I hope you guys enjoy & like it.. I made an Infinite fanfic coz they are my favourite idols.. I bet you know who is my bias, right???  I do not copy anyone's... I made this by my own.. Please subscribe and comment.. I want to know what's your opinion about this story.... Thank you for reading it... Please take care of me... ^.^ Thanks again... Lots of love from me...