Ouch... Hey, watch where you're going, beautiful

Romeo, Oh Romeo. Is our love a Fiction or Fact?

"I can't believe it! Gi Kwang! Can you? We'll be helping the year 2s! Gi Kwang? Kwanggie? What's wrong? A penny for your thoughts?"

"Huh? oh, um.. well.. that guy just now.. he IS a little charming don't you think? There's a certain charisma about him that I like."

"Ohh~ Kwanggie-ah, you haven't fallen for him, have you?"

"Molla... Only time can t-ooofff !"

"Ah! Mianhaeyo! I wasn't watching my way... gwenchana?"

"Ne, gwencha--" Gi Kwang looked up and saw a pair of angelic eyes on a charismatic face. The person he had bumped into is that guy that came to his class to look for his seonsaengnim.

"Glad you're fine. Here, let me help you up~" He said as he picked up Gi Kwang's book and held out a hand. Gi Kwang held the hand and the guy pulled him up to his feet.

"Kam, kamsahamnida!" Gi Kwang bowed down 90 degrees. He didn't want his hyung to think he was rude or anything, but mainly cause he didn't want him to see him blushing.

"Cheonma, ne?" And he left. All this while, Yoseob was busy giggling to himself and enjoying the mini drama that happened.

"Yah! It's not funny! Seobbie!!"

"Mi-mianhae.. kekekek.. it's hilarious.. how you were just talking bout him and you bumped into him.. kekekekekekeke~~!"

"Seobbie.. jebal.. >.<"

"Ok, ok . fine, i'll stop. By the way, do you think that that Junhyung guy is in Jang seonsaeng's lit class?"

"Mollayo. And how'd you know his name?"

"I saw his name on his book just now when he bent down to help you."