Our first day at University

Romeo, Oh Romeo. Is our love a Fiction or Fact?

"Yah, this is it. Seoul National Unversity. Nice place sin't it?" GiKwang nodded happily. It was their first day at their new school. They couldn't wait. They heard that University is the best time of your lifew, while some say it's the worst hell ever. Some say it's a rollercoaster, sometimes it's good, but sometimes it's bad. Not just good or bad, terrifically awesomely good or deep black abyss hell hole bad.

Their first class was homeperiod, where they would get to know they're form teacher and their new classmates. And maybe their lockers too. The first bell rang and everybody was rushing back to class. Yoseob and GiKwang found their class on time and found some seats. Just after the second bell rang, a tall guy walked in.

"Good morning class. My surname's Jang and my name's Hyunseung. And I'll be your home teacher for the next 1-2 years." The guy spoke in a very kind yet strict tone. "Today, we'll get to know each other, we'll say your name, your wish and or dreams, likes and dislikes. Ok,  let's start. Any volunteers?"

"Me~!" And this handsome guy stood up. "My name is Kim Jonghyun and I like to eat and sleep but I dislike fattening food. Oh, and last recorded, my height was 173cm and I wish to grow taller than this."

"Ok, Jonghyun, that's a good start. Any one else?"

"Um.. I'll try, Jang seonsaeng.." This quiet yet pretty girl stood up. "I'm Choi Sooyoung and I wish to be friends with everyone. I like almost everything and dislike almost nothing." And this went on for everyone.

"Seonsaengnim..?" A guy knocked on our door while Jang seonsaeng was choosing our class chairperson. "Ah~ Junhyung-ah~ It's you. Come on in." And he came in and they started talking about something.

"Yah, Kwanggie-ah. What's wrong with you?"

"Huh? What? What's wrong what?"

"Well, uh, you're kinda staring at seonsaengnim and that senior and almost drooling at the same time.. kekeke.."

"Huh? Jinjja? Omo! Yah! stop laughing you this stupid yoyo!"

"Yoyo? When did that corny pet name come?"

"Uh.. nothing.. "

"Aww~ look, you're blushing~ My Kwangie is finally blushing~ Keke"

"Aish! You babo! >.<"

"Ok, class~ After recess, I'm going to take you to my year two class and you guys are going to help them with their literature projects ok?"