The day has come

Romeo, Oh Romeo. Is our love a Fiction or Fact?

  After days of hard work at Junhyung's house, it was finally the day of the showcase, where the pairs are required to perform out their little story on a astage in front of the whole year one and twos.

Just an hour before the showcase, Gi Kwang was nowhere to be found and Junhyung started to panic. H searched the whole school for his dongsaeng but to no avail. He almost gave up until he walked past the gym. "I haven't checked the gym.." Thought Junhyung.

He slowly opened the door, only to see a sobbing Gi Kwang in a princess costume.

"Yah! Kwanggie-ah? Gwenchana??"

No reply.

"Kwanggie, please tell hyung what's wrong.."

"H-hyung..." Gi Kwang said, still sobbing. He looked at his hyung a while before wrapping his arms around him.

"Hyung.. I really really love you.. but I'm just scared, that after the showcase, I'm nothing more to you than a mere dongsaeng. Or the highgest, once-a-literature partner... I don't want that.. I don't want to miss you.. Mianhae hyung.. Saranghae.." Junhyung didn't say anything except hug the crying Gi Kwang in his arms.

"Gi Kwang-ah.. Actually.. The reason I chose is cause I want to know you more. And the reason for me wanting to know you, is cause I love you. How bout we get together. What do you say Kwanggie?"

"J-jinjja?" Gi Kwang slowly released the hug to look his hyung in the eye.

"Ne. I'll protect you forever and love you only."

"Pinkie swear me hyung~"

"Pinkie swear." Junhyung smiled one. "Now let's go and win this showcase, shall we my princess?"

Gi Kwang nodded and smiled a big one for his hyung.