3. It's just a misunderstanding(?) Final

It's just a misunderstanding(?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sorry for such a late late update, I had some things going on in real life. I hope you guys forgive me.

Like always constructive criticism is welcome. Please read and comment

S.

Daesung was feeling stressed, upon entering YG the receptionist told him that Top hadn't come in today at all. Before he could ask any more questions Seungri came calling his name. He turned around and found himself in a death hug by him. “Hyung, sorry for everything that happened yesterday! Thank you sooo much! I am so happy, thank you!”

“I'm also happy that everything worked out for you two!” Daesung said, smiling at his excited friend.

“Just don't tell anyone yet, we want to tell the guys after the whole album has released, so that everyone is stress free. And then we can have a small party or something!”

“Great.” Daesung said, looking longingly towards the entrance. But the one that entered wasn't the one he was waiting for.

“Are you guys only going to stand here? I thought we had some recording to do,” Jiyong said once he reached them. Daesung was cursing his fate, why did such stuff always happen to him? Just when he wanted to tell Top about his feelings for him all these misunderstandings happened. He could feel the friendship they had built crumbling. He had to tell him the truth, Top had finally opened up to him, telling him his fears and now he felt that everything would go back to the old days again.

“Daesung, I will call him up and tell him to get his here, he can't go around spamming everyone with pictures of chairs all day." Jiyong said as if reading his mind.

Nodding Daesung followed him to the studio. He was forcing himself to remain calm. They had an album to record, he couldn't just jeopardise everyone's hard work because his life was a mess.

 

After a few more days the two new songs had been recorded and Daesung felt the worst he had felt in years, Top hadn't talked to him in the past few days. He even tried recording his parts on the times he knew Daesung wouldn't be there. Daesung felt hurt, he had never thought that something like this would happen to him. Seeing this Seungri suddenly came up with an idea.

“Top hyuuuung!”Seungri squealed upon entering the studio. “I need your help! That stupid leader is telling me to get some things from the basement, but you know how scared I am of that dark place, can't you go there? He just wants some old notebook, I don't even get why he doesn't have it in his place.”

“Couldn't you find someone else?”

“Nope, Youngbae hyung is busy and I am so not talking to that stupid leader again... Please hyunnnggg, pleaasee! For your sweetest and loveliest dongsaeng?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter