2. It's just a misunderstanding(?)

It's just a misunderstanding(?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks everyone who upvoted, commented and subscribed to the story! You guys have made my day. Please do read and leave a comment :-)

This chapter will focus on Jiyong and Seungri.

Seungri was pacing in his house. “Uhgh! Why Daesung hyung? There are so many more men and women in the world, and you had to go and love Dae-hyung. I can't even hate the guy, he and Youngbae hyung are the only two people who I trust unconditionally.” He felt heartbroken and stupid. How could he have thought that Jiyong, The Kwon Jiyong, Mighty Kwon Leader would fall in love with him? He was sensible, had a fashion sense, he was mature and responsible. And Seungri was his total opposite. No, Daesung would indeed suit him better, he was also like him. Seungri just needed to be happy for his best friend.

He stopped his pacing when he heard the bell ringing non stop. He opened the door to see Jiyong standing there, his face filled with fear.

“Hyung, what are you doing here?” Seungri asked, the look on Jiyong's face made him forget his anger. He wanted to take his hyung inside, warm him with a blanket and a hot cup of cocoa.

“I need to talk to you Seungri.” Jiyong said, his voice filled with uncertainty and fear.

Seungri turned his back to Jiyong, but didn't close the door. He motioned for Jiyong to follow him inside the house. “I thought that we were friends hyung, but I guess I was wrong.”

“But we are friends Ri!”

“No hyungnim, you don't need to pacify me.”he saw Jiyong grimace at his formal addressing of him. “IF we were friends, then you would've at least told me that you are dating Dae-hyung. You proposed to him! And why did you have to propose in OUR studio? Why didn't you do it somewhere else, there are tons of other places in YG. Heck the place is so big I still get lost sometimes.”

“Ri,, baby, listen to...”

“No! You should leave hyungnim. It's getting late and people might misunderstand you staying here so late. And anyway, I only allow my friends in my house, and I have understood now that you are not a friend.” Saying this he started pushing Jiyong out of the door.

“Wait.. Ri.. wait, listen to me! LEE SEUNGHYUN!” Seungri froze, taking advantage of this Jiyong grabbed him and pulled him close. Bringing him even more close he whispered in his ear: “I wasn't proposing to Daesung.”

“What.. but I saw it with my own eyes!” Seungri said, all the while trying to wriggle out of Jiyong's grip.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter