#15

A Sudden Change In Life

After School,Block B Waited For You Outside The School Gate.

When You Reached At The Gate,They Saw Your Eyes So Red.

"Noona,Why Your Eyes So Red? Did You Cry? Tell Me Who Make You Cry."P.O Asked You.

"Haha! My Eyes Are Okay. I Never Cry. I Think You Saw Wrongly." You Faked A Smile.

Actually You Just Don't Want To Tell Them What Happened.

Suddenly,You Saw Kyung And Sunny Walking Together Towards You And Block B.

"Hey Guys,Meet Sunny. Sunny This Is Block B. From Today Onwards She Going To Hang Out With Us Because She Say She Got No Friend" Said Kyung.

Everybody In Block B Like Sunny Except For Jaehyo,B-Bomb And U-Kwon.

All Of Them Reached Block B Place.

Kyung Ignored You. You Felt Sad As This Is The First Time You See Him With A Girl.

After So Long Being Ignored,You Decided To Go Home Without Telling Anyone.

They Found Out That You Go Home Without Telling Them.

Kyung Feel Worried About You. He Quickly Text You.

Pink Is You. Blue Is Kyung

"~~~~,Where Did You Go? Why You Never Tell Me? I'm Worried About You"

"Why Don't You Just Worried About Sunny? You Can Even Dare To Leave Me Alone And Never Talk With Me The Whole Day. Do You Know That I Feel So Lonely Without You. You Don't Even Know,Right? You Care About Sunny More Than Me."

It's True. I Never Talk To ~~~~ At All. Aish It's My Fault. Why You I Do Now?

"Okay2. I'm Sorry,Okay? Please Forgive. I Know It's My Fault."

You Just Ignored His Text. When You Reached Home,You Cry Inside Your Room. You Thought He Like You. But You Just Feel Confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~