#16

A Sudden Change In Life

Kyung P.O.V

Aish,~~~~. I Did Not Mean To Leave You Alone. If You Want To Know I Love You. Sunny Who Is The One That Alway Drag Me With Her. I Hope You Understand,~~~~ah. I'm Sorry. I Didn't Mean To Hurt You. I Hope You Can Forgive Me. Seriously. I Don't Want To Lose You. If I Lose You, I Will Make Myself Suffer. Suffer Than You Feel,~~~~.

End P.O.V

It's Morning Already. It Was Time To Go To School. You Don't Feel Like Going To School. But You Need To Study. When You Went To The Washroom To Bath,You Saw Your Pale Face On The Mirror. You Just Ignored It And Quickly Bath And Dress Up. After That,You Took Your Bag And When Downstairs. While You Were Walking Toward The Dining Table,Your Dad Call You.

"Dear,Are You Okay? Your Face Look So Pale. Do You Want To Stay At Home?"Your Dad Ask You As He Scared You Will Fall Sick. 

"I'm Fine Dad. Don't Need To Worry About Me. I Will Take My Medicine If I Need To,Alright." You Said.

"Okay2. If You Want To Go Home,Just Call Me Or Text Me. I Will Ask Your Driver To Take You Home."Your Dad Said.

After You Eat One Bread,You Hug Your Dad And Straight Away You Go To School. While You Were Walking To School, You Saw Block B And Sunny Were Talking Together. Kyung Really Changed Alot. They Even Ignored You. You Felt So Sad As Your Eyes Became Watery. Suddenly You Felt Someone Hand On Your Shoulder. When You Turn Away, You Saw B-Bomb.

"Hey ~~~~! What Happened To You? Do You Need To Go Home? You Look So Pale." B-Bomb Ask You And You Did Not Get The Changed To Say It.

"Hey. I'm Okay. Don't Worry About Me Okay. I'm Just Fine."You Say.

"If You Need Help Tell Me Alright."He Said. You Just Nodded.