#14

A Sudden Change In Life

The Next Day,Kyung Visit You At The Hospital. When He Meet You,You Just Keep Quiet. He Tried To Break The Awkwardness.

"How Are You Now?"Kyung Asked.

"I'm Fine. The Doctor Say I Can Go Home Today. I Wish You Can Bring Me Home." ~~~~ Said.

"Don't Worry I Can Bring You Home. I Can Do Anything For You,~~~~"Kyung Said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After So Long Never Come To School, You Don't Know What Happened.

When You Reached School,You Straight Away When To Your Classroom.

Then The School Bell Ring,Your Teacher Came In With A New Student,A Girl.

"Goodmorning Students,Today We Having A New Student. Her Name Is Sunny.Introduce Yourself Sunny." Your Teacher Said.

"Hello! My Name Is Sunny. I'm From America. Take Care Of Me. Thank You."Sunny Introduce Herself.

You Don't Even Care. Suddenly,Your Teacher Ask Sunny To Sit Beside You And You Need To Show Her Around The School.

When Sunny Saw Kyung, She Start To Act Cute Infront Him. You Think She Like Him. You Feel Hurt Seeing Kyung With Another Girl.

After 2 Hours Of Lesson,It's Break Time. You Need To Show Sunny Around.

Suddenly Kyung Wanted To Follow Too. While Showing Around Sunny Did Not Even Pay Attention To What You Say. She Only Intrested With Kyung.

You Suddenly Feel Like Giving Up As Sunny Does Not Even Pay Attention To Your Afford.

You Even Put Aside Your Lunch And Haven Eat Your Medication Because You Don't Want To Make Sunny Lost In The School.

But She Just Ignored You. You Can't Stand Away. So You Run From Them.

You Went To The Washroom And Went To One Of The Empty Cubicle And Hide Inside.

Suddenly Your Tears Just Went Down Your Cheek Without You Knowing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where ~~~~? Sunny,Did You See Her?"Kyung Asked Sunny.

"When To Eat I Think." Sunny Lied.

Kyung Just Ignored It And Just Continue To Show  Sunny Around.