|| 5 ||

Beyond The Pale.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No." Daehyun wouldn't even give the idea a second though. A double, half-blind date with a guy he can't stand and his friend? Absolutely no way, he was slightly offended that Sojin would even think he'd go. Then again, Sojin hadn't been herself since she got with Youngjae.
"Dae', please! I think you getting a boyfriend really would make you feel a lot happier." She insisted, wrapping her arms around him affectionately. Daehyun side-eyed her, he knew that wasn't the real reason, Sojin was a terrible liar and after knowing her for so long - Daehyun could see right through her.
"I'm fine as it is, what you mean is if I get a boyfriend you think it'll make me like Youngjae more." He replied. Sojin huffed, Daehyun was right. She really wanted both her boyfriend and best friend to get along, it'd make life both easier and happier. However that wasn't the reality.  Daehyun thought he ''d just about managed to weasel his way out of this meeting as Sojin was about to leave the room. Suddenly, she spun around.
"Too bad because we're all going out for dinner with you and your blind date tonight." She chirped, quickly running out of the room before Daehyun had time to retaliate.
"For Christ sake." He yelled, she always did this. Pushing him into things last minute which she knew he wouldn't say no to because it'd cause too much hassle.

Daehyun stared in the mirror, flattening down his hair. Although he didn't wanna go, if he was going out to dinner then he wanted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter