|| 4 ||

Beyond The Pale.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Over the next couple of weeks Daehyun couldn't go home without hearing about or seeing Youngjae, Dae kept out of his way - the last person he wanted to get into a conversation with was a man who made him feel extremely uncomfortable. On this particular day, Daehyun had finished work early. He was working part time whilst trying to earn a degree and although there was a lot of work, the fact Daehyun prided himself on his organisational skills meant he was able to handle the situation pretty well. He had originally intended to study at the city's public library but upon realising that he had left his notes at home, Daehyun decided that he'd lock himself in his room for the day to get some revision done. He took the usual route back to the apartment block, through the park, down the alley and around the corner, inputting the key code for the block, Daehyun walked through the doors and made his way up to his floor.

He pushed open the door, looking down to notice the lack of female shoes - Sojin must've gone out for the day. He sighed heavily, chucking his back on the floor and hanging his coat up on the hook. He wondered almost subconsciously into the kitchen, starting to make some coffee. As he grabbed a cup from the cupboard, the kitchen door flew open, absolutely bricking it, Daehyun dropped the cup, watching it smash on the ground. He looked over to see who had startled him. Youngjae.
"Sorry, Sojin let me in earlier - didn't she tell you?" He asked, walking clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter