|| 1 ||

Beyond The Pale.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"For the last time, you're welcome to bring your new boyfriend around if you want, but i'm not obligated to meet him." Daehyun replied, pushing Sojins' face out of his playfully, reaching up for a box of cereal, eyes scanning the back of it. Sojin huffed. They'd began sharing an apartment a couple of years ago; finances were tough for both of them so they reached an agreement on a basic two bed apartment. It was kinda ty when they first moved in but after some new furniture and paint; it truly felt and looked like someone's home.

If it were anyone else, Daehyun wouldn't have an issue meeting their boyfriend/partner, but this was Sojin and her track record wasn't looking too great. Every boyfriend of hers Daehyun had been introduced to turned out to be a or weird - not that he said that in front of them, of course. That's the problem, as pretty as Sojin was, she always attracted the odd ones.

"Dae, please you'll like him!" She whined. arms wrapping round his middle, perching her head on his shoulder. Daehyun rolled his eyes, where had heard that one before?
"You say that about every boyfriend." He mumbled, shrugging her off as he chucked the cereal box into the shopping cart, moving further down the isle. Sojin wasn't giving up that quickly. She narrowed her eyes as she grabbed several packets of noodles, quickly catching back up to Daehyun, slipping them into the cart.
"But you will, you will. He's not like the rest honestly, he's super nice."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter