Chapter 6

er for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I missed you, Chae-ah.”

 

“I guess I’m feeling it too… so much.” 

 

“How about you, Chae. Nothing hurts?” 

 

“Please, stop disguising.”

 

“Honestly, what you’ve done earlier is the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen…”

“… please Chae, don’t let that affect you so much. Don’t let her forget who you are because if you do so, you’ll just let her win over you.”

 

 

“Jiyong just used you to make me angry. He just used you for me to come back to him. It’s your own stupidity to believe and fall for him.”

 

“…he will never fall for you because in the first place, he never did.”

 

 

“Just go away, Chaerin.” 

 

 

 

I woke up panting while tears are endlessly coming out from my already swollen eyes. I just realized that I had the worst nightmare of my life. I made myself sit from my bed and saw Dara unnie looking at me worriedly.

 

“Chae-ah, are you okay? You’re having a nightmare so I woke you up.” She said while caressing my hair.

“I’m okay, unnie. Thanks for waking me up.” I smiled at her weakly.

 

“Chae…” She called me again. I can see tears forming in her eyes. I tried to control my tears from coming out. It’s so hard to see Dara unnie suffering like this, most especially because of me.

 

“Hmm?” My voice cracked at the word.

“You know I’m always here for you, right? We, your unnies are here for you… Always. It breaks my heart seeing you like this, Chae.” She said while sobbing. I guess I couldn’t control my tears and ended up crying with her.

“I know, unnie… And I hate myself because I can’t do anything to make you feel better. I’m so sorry…” I said, sobbing. She moved closer and hugged me tightly.

“Shhhh… It’s okay, Chae… It’s okay.” She said while patting my back.

“No, it’s not okay. I did some stupid things. I didn’t even follow your advice… I’m so sorry, unnie.” I said.

 

“Chae, we all do stupid things for the sake of love and I don’t blame you for that. But the best thing is, we get to learn from our mistakes. We get to find and know ourselves more because of that. In that way, we’ll be able to love ourselves first so when time comes, we can purely give our hearts to the right person.” She said.

 

Her sincere words totally hit my whole being. I just don’t know what I’d do without this woman by my side.

 

“Thank you, unnie.” I smiled at her. This time, a genuine smile. She just smiled back and stood up from my bed.

“Now, stop this drama! I should save this for my upcoming web drama, okay? Come on and let’s eat dinner!” She immediately brushed off the tears from her face and got out of my room.

 

Wait, dinner? I looked at my clock and saw that it’s already 7:20 in the evening. I mentally cursed myself from sleeping for almost a day.

I flinched at the sound of my stomach growling. I just realized I didn’t eat anything since last night. I quickly stood up to take a shower and got out of my room. I saw the three girls on the dining table smiling at me.

 

 

“So Ms. Sleepyhead is awake now, eh?” Bommie unnie said while smiling at me.

“Sorry unnie, I just love my bed so much that I can’t stay away from it.” I joked. They chuckled at my word.

“I guess our Chaerin is back!” Bom unnie squealed while clapping her hands like a seal. I laughed at her childish actions.

“Yah ahjumma! Stop that silliness and let Chaerin unnie eat. I’m sure she’s hungry.” Minzy butted in.

“Yah maknae! Who are you calling ahjumma, huh? Do you want me to strangle you?!” Bom unnie said annoyingly. Minzy just stuck her tongue out.

“Hey you, guys! Stop bickering like elementary kids! Here Chae, sit beside me. Don’t mind them.” Dara unnie said. The two girls just rolled their eyes and started eating.

 

I just stared at them for a few seconds. I guess I missed being with them so much… I missed seeing them laughing and arguing like idiots… I missed being Chaerin.

I didn’t realize I was staring at them for a long time while smiling like crazy when Dara unnie suddenly snaps her fingers in front of my face. I gasped from shock.

 

“You’re now the queen of spacing out, Chae. No wonder. Now, let’s eat.” She said while handing me the spoon and fork. I chuckled and began to eat like a hungry cow. I can feel their shocked stares but I didn’t bother to look at them. I’m too hungry for that.

 

 

 

 

We are silently eating on our hearts content when our phones suddenly vibrated. Yes, all our phones. We definitely know who it is. We stared at each other for a minute then decided to look at the message.

 

From: YG sajangnim

Meeting tomorrow at 8am SHARP. I have an important announcement to make and an important person to introduce. EVERYONE should be there. See you tomorrow.

 

 

We all glanced upon each other with confused looks.

 

“Why is he suddenly up to a meeting?” Minzy said.

“What important announcement is that?” Dara unnie retorted.

“Who is that important person?” I asked.

 

“And why is it at 8am in the morning? Ughhh, it’s too early!!” Bom unnie howled. We all looked at her in disbelief and rolled our eyes in unison. What a big problem you got there, Bom ahjumma.

 

“Maybe he missed us and just wants to see us.” Minzy chuckled.

“Maybe he’s going to announce our comeback!” Dara unnie squealed.

“Maybe he’s got some cool producers to introduce to us!!” I giggled.

 

“Maybe he wants to see us at 8am because… because… Ughhhh I just can’t think of a good reason!” Bom unnie said helplessly.

 

We chuckled at our conclusions. Well, we just answered our own questions for Pete’s sake. Heol~

 

“But, why does it have to be EVERYONE? Meaning, everyone even Jinusean?” Minzy said.

“And WINNER?” Dara unnie said.

“And iKON?” I retorted.

 

“And… Big Bang?” Bom unnie said nonchalantly. We all looked at her incredulously. Really, unnie?

 

“Hep hep! My bad, sorry.” She added while making a peace sign. We all just shook our heads in disgrace.

 

“Well maybe, they’re part of YG unnie. In case you didn’t know.” Minzy said sarcastically.

 

Dara unnie looked at me. Well they all looked at me. I just chuckled to brush away the nervousness I’m feeling. I tried my best to speaking without a cracking voice.

 

“W—why?” I said. I didn’t crack my voice but I stammered. Gosh, Chaerin.

 

“It’s okay if you won’t come. We’ll just make excuses.” Dara unnie said.

 

“Aniyo, unnie. I’m going. They’ll need me there.” I responded.

“You sure?” Minzy said worriedly.

 

“It’s not like I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter