Chapter 8

er for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I walked my way out Teddy oppa’s studio leaving Jiyong’s stunned face and a heavy heart.

 

I dialed a number on my phone. It took a few seconds for him to answer…

 

 

“Chaerin-ah.” The other line said.

 

 

 

 

“Jongie oppa, can you take me somewhere?”

 

 

 

 

I’m silently watching the busy YG staffs and trainees walking back and forth the entrance of the building. Jong Hyun oppa still have some things to arrange with sajangnim so I decided to wait for him here at the lobby.

I admit that I’m still thinking about the conversation I had with Jiyong earlier. All this time, I thought his apology is all I wanted to hear, but why am I still feeling this way?

 

Why do I feel that there is something more I want to hear from him?

That there’s something more I expect for him to say?

 

I quickly brushed the thought away and tried to calm my mind by breathing in and out, slowly. Well, it’s one of my habits when I’m in a state of i-don’t-really-know-what’s-happening-to-me feeling.

I didn’t notice that I’m getting too absorbed of that habit when someone nudged me. I gasped in shock and well, in shame.

 

“You’re here..” I said softly.

“You’re weird.” Jong Hyun oppa said while eyes twitched.

 

“I thought Teddy hyung will take you home?” He asked, while making his way to sit beside me.

“He’s got some things to do, so I don’t want to bother him.” I said. He nodded, but his face looks like he didn’t believe my words. Heol.

 

“Then why bother me?” He smirked. My brows rose at his words.

“Aish, it’s because you’re the first one that popped out on my mind. Come on, oppa. Don’t tell me you’re ditching me?!” I said, with an upset voice. Well, considering that I’ve waited him here, I think I have the right to.

He looked at me then chuckled.

“Of course not. I’m just kidding, you know.” He said while pinching my cheeks. I sort of… flushed at the moment.

“Good, then.” It was all I can manage to say.

“So, where do you want to go?” He said, raising his brows. It took a long second for me to respond, probably because I don’t really know where I want to go and there’s no way I would tell him that because he might end up ditching me.

 

I gazed at him and sighed.

 

 

“Just take me wherever you want. I don’t feel like going home right now.” I said, blankly. A long pause took place when he suddenly stood up from his seat and offers his hand to me. I looked at him, puzzled.

 

He smiled. His eyes formed in crescent indicating his warm and soft gaze at me.

 

 

 

“Let’s go to a place that will make you feel more special.” He said.

 

 

I don’t know what got into me that I suddenly took his hand and smiled at him.

 

 

 

 

We were walking towards the parking lot where Jong oppa’s car is when I saw Jiyong, leaning on his car while staring at us. I was going to pretend that I didn’t notice him when Jong oppa stopped near Jiyong’s white Bentley. I realized that his car was actually parked beside Jiyong’s. Oh great, so much of a coincidence. I sighed at the thought.

 

“Oh, Jiyong-ah.” Jong Hyun oppa said, rather shocked. Jiyong didn’t even utter a word. He’s just staring at us with unreadable expression. If I was as stupid as before, I would probably think that he’s jealous but, nah. That’s too impossible to happen.

 

I nudged Jong Hyun oppa and looked at him a let’s-go-because-it’s-awkward look. He somewhat understood me and made his way to open the shotgun seat when Jiyong suddenly spoke…

 

“”Where are you two going?” He asked. Jong Hyun oppa looked at me smiled assuringly before answering him.

“We’re just going to chill out.” Jong Hyun oppa said and smiled at him. Jiyong, in return gave him a blank look before looking at me. He smirked.

 

“It’s great that she got the time to hang out with you, when she doesn’t even have the time to talk to me.” He chuckled sarcastically. I looked at him in disbelief. I was about to say something to him when he added..

“Nevermind, then. I also have someone to chill out with. Have fun, guys.” He said smiling, but his eyes unreadable. I scoffed and raised my brows at him. What is he up to?

 

“Of course we will.” I said, then clung into Jong Hyun oppa’s arm. Jiyong smirked at my action.

 

I signaled Jong Hyun oppa and made my way to the shotgun seat. He started the engine and left Jiyong with his white Bentley. I scoffed at the thought of him being sarcastic when he’s begging for my forgiveness earlier. Well, not really ‘begging’, though.

 

“We should’ve invited him to come with us. I think he really wants to hang out with you.” Jong Hyun oppa suddenly blurted. I rolled my eyes at his word.

“Nah, he said he’s got his ‘someone to chill out with’, right? We shouldn’t bother them.” I scoffed, accentuating the ‘something to chill out with’ part. He chuckled at my words.

 

“WHAT?!” I shouted. I’m so pissed right now that I didn’t notice the fact that I should be nicer to him because he accepted my stupid request to accompany me.

 

“You sound like a jealous wife, Chae.” He said. I looked at him in disgust.

 

 Me? Jealous? HELL NO.

 

“W—What are you saying?! Are you out of your mind?! Why would I?!! I’m not in the place for that. It’s not like I’m his girlfriend or something.. You should say that to Kiko, you know.” I said, annoyingly.

 

“Whoa whoa.. That was the longest words you actually said to me since earlier.” He said, amused. I just rolled my eyes at him.

 

“So, where are we going?” I asked, diverting our topic. He then looked at me and flashed his smile.

 

“You’ll see.” He said and winked at me.

 

 

 

 

I opened my eyes and blinked a few times…

I realized that I fell asleep in Jong oppa’s car. I looked at the driver’s seat and he’s not there. I somewhat panicked thinking that he’s nowhere to be seen and quickly got out of the car.

 

“I thought you’re not gonna wake up.” He said while leaning on the bumper of his car. I just rolled my eyes at him and diverted my gaze on my surroundings.

 

Walking trails bounded by trees, highlighting the vibrancy and peacefulness of the place, children enjoying the mild spring weather, and couples walking hand in hand admiring the beautiful rhododendron blossoms.

 

This place indeed is… romantic.

 

But wait, it looks familiar.

 

I glanced at Jong oppa and noticed that he’s drowned in his own amazement at the place. I chuckled and nudged him, snapping him back to reality.

 

“Why are we in Namsan Park?” I asked, curiously.

“I don’t know… I just thought this place suits you.” He said, rather shyly. I chuckled.

“But why here? Is it Valentine’s day? I mean, this place is so… romantic.” I said, mumbling the last word.

He chuckled at turned his gaze at me.

 

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter